Tools for WhatsApp to Backup Photo
When you have beautiful memories captured, happiness is sharing them with your friends and loved ones. WhatsApp being the most loved app so far is extensively used to exchange those memories. So, to protect those loving memories from being accidentally lost due to any uneventful situation, what is your take on that? WhatsApp backup photos ensure you have them securely stored. In case of any mishap, your iPhone won't make you lose the photos as you can restore it later. In case, you are hesitant to do anything on your own, then we are here to guide you through.
In this article, we are introducing multiple ways of creating WhatsApp backup for photos. Read along and grab more information!
- How to Backup WhatsApp Photo with iTunes
- How to Backup WhatsApp Photo with iCloud
- How to Freely Backup WhatsApp Photo without iTunes and iCloud
How to Backup WhatsApp Photo with iTunes
iTunes being the default application for backing up and restoring iPhone and other iOS devices comes in handy in this situation. You can easily create WhatsApp backup for photos on your system with iTunes and restore them later.
Here comes the step by step guide:
- Open iTunes on your computer and then plug in your iPhone.
- Hit the iPhone icon on iTunes and then 'Summary'.
- Lastly, hit on 'Backup Now'.
The restrictions of iTunes are as follows:
- You need enough time, as the entire device is backed up.
- You can't choose to only WhatsApp backup photos as it doesn't allow you to selectively backup your data.
- The old backup file gets overwritten by the new ones.
How to Backup WhatsApp Photo with iCloud
Another way for WhatsApp backing up of photos is iCloud. You are supposed to turn on iCloud Drive backup for that matter.
Here is the guide:
- On your iPhone, browse 'Settings' > [your name] > 'iCloud' > 'iCloud Drive'.
- Toggle on 'WhatsApp' from the list of Apps.
- Go to iCloud settings > 'iCloud backup' > toggle on 'iCloud Backup', if it was not on. Finally click 'Back Up Now'.
Restrictions encountered with WhatsApp backup photo with iCloud:
- A strong Wi-Fi is a must have.
- Beyond the free 5GB storage space, iCloud will charge you a sum.
- No selective backup for individual data.
- Old backup on iCloud is overwritten.
How to Freely Backup WhatsApp Photo without iTunes and iCloud
After going through the above mentioned methods for backing up WhatsApp photos, we bring you option that doesn't require any of them to backup. Imagine you don't have iTunes or iCloud at hand but need a quick backup of WhatsApp photos, then what is the solution? Tenorshare iCareFone is an ultimate tool that backup your WhatsApp photos and data to your computer. You can selectively backup data for free.
Let's backup WhatsApp chats:
Step 1 First and foremost, install iCareFone on your computer. Launch the program and plug in your iPhone. Hit the 'Backup & Restore' tab on iCareFone main interface.
Step 2 Browse to the 'App Data' section and then pick 'WhatsApp & Attachments' by checking the checkbox. Hit the 'Backup' button afterwards. You got to wait, until you see the 'Backup Completed' message display onscreen.
Step 3 You can check the backup by tapping the 'View Backup List' or 'View Backup Data' options.
Here are the advantages of Tenorshare iCareFone:
- This software allows selective data transfer, where you can share data in a batch or one-by-one.
- There is no limitation for the amount and times of data backup you can do for free.
- It acts as a mighty iOS repair tool to fix numerous issues with ease.
- No fear of data loss while restoring with iCareFone.
- Improves device performance.
- Unique file manager to organize and display files effectively.
- Simple and intuitive to use.
- Sharing files across devices without any Apple ID restriction.
From the above article, it became obvious that Tenorshare iCareFone is the best tool for creating WhatsApp backup for photos. No matter what process you choose, when it comes to backing up WhatsApp photos with utmost security, iCareFone proves to be the best ever method so far. Be it backing up unlimited data for n number of times for free or restoring data loss-lessly, this tool has an upper hand compared to other software applications. Moreover, it can also fix basic iOS system issues and perform repairs without much hassle. With an all-in-one tool like this, life is a bliss, without any complications.