How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Photos from iPhone
As long as your friends get a smart phone, they are able to share photos or make conversations with you in WhatsApp without giving any payment to your service provider. However, once photos are missing and it’s too late to back them up, could you retrieve them? Absolutely yes, below are two ways about how to recover WhatsApp photos from iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/5s/5c/5 with free WhatsApp photos recovery tools.
- Method 1: Restore Missing WhatsApp Pictures from iCloud Backup
- Method 2: Restore Deleted WhatsApp Photos from iTunes Backup
- Method 3: Restore WhatsApp Photos from WhatsApp Web/Desktop
- Method 4: Recover Lost WhatsApp Images from Third-party Conversations
- Ultimate Solution: Retrieve WhatsApp Photos from iPhone Using WhatsApp Recovery
As long as there’s enough space in iCloud, and you make auto backup WhatsApp (WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup > Back Up Now/Auto Backup) chat history /media to iCloud before recovering on iPhone, then it is quite straightforward to recover chat photos. What you need to do is like this:
- 1. Sign in iCloud on your iPhone with correct Apple ID and password.
- 2. Reinstall WhatsApp and launch it again. You would be required to type your country code and phone number. Hit on “Done” button to confirm it.
- 3. Press “Restore Chat history” and then it will take time to restore conversations including photos in WhatsApp.
Make sure that you backed up WhatsApp data to iTunes in previous time. Now you are capital of recovering WhatsApp photos from iPhone backup via iTunes. Just connect iPhone to computer and run iTunes, hit on iPhone icon in the top-left side, click Summary in Settings. You are about to see “Restore Backup” button in the right of the screen. Tap it on and prepare to restore disappeared photos from backup.
If you have synced sending those photos to WhatsApp Web or Desktop, then once they are gone on your iPhone, you can still find out the target conversation, figure photos out on WhatsApp Web/Desktop and save them to computer. Pretty simple, right?
There’s a resolution form WhatsApp official FAQ saying that you can restore photos on WhatsApp if you have forwarded them to any other third-party conversations (such as Mail, AirDrop, Message, Facebook, Evernote, Files, etc.), then you could get photos back from that apps.
What if you have never backed photos up in WhatsApp, then UltData, the professional WhatsApp recovery software is highly recommended you. The greatest strength is that it supports all platforms to recover WhatsApp text messages, photos, videos, audios and contacts without backup and there’s no data loss after recovering.
Step 1. Free download, install and launch this program to any computer running either Windows or macOS.
Step 2. Connect iPhone to that PC/Mac via USB cable and get ready to start scanning by clicking the green “Start Scan” button.
Step 3. After scanning in minutes, you are able to preview photos in “WhatsApp Attachments” for free, and recover them with full version in the end.
Hope you will clearly master how to restore WhatsApp photos from iPhone either with backup or without backup. If you have got any other experiences, leave your feedbacks in the bottom.