The Best Way to Download Your Favorite Videos from YouTube on Mac
Watching fascinating movies, music videos, TV shows etc. on YouTube.com is enjoyable. But, there is one thing that disappoints you, namely, YouTube only allows you to do such things when you have access to the internet. Without a download button on YouTube video, what would you do if you wanna save your favorite HD videos on your Mac? If only there is a Mac YouTube downloader? Yes, there is one right here, helping you to download YouTube videos on Mac OS X.
Unlike other free YouTube downloader programs, this YouTube video downloader for Mac allows you to download HD videos (including 1080p, or even 4k videos) not only from YouTube, but also from 100+ other popular sites, like Vimeo, VEVO, TED, Dailymotion and more. After downloading, you can watch these videos immediately with its in-built media player, or convert to your iPhone, iPad, or Samsung phone.
How to Download SD/HD Videos from YouTube Online on Mac
The YouTube Downloader on Mac, also known as Tenorshare Mac Video Downloader, offers 2 simple ways to grab YouTube videos on OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), etc. The Windows version (Windows Video Downloader) works well on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
Way 1: Via Copying and Pasting Video URL
Search for your favourite YouTube video through Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and more. Then copy the video URL. Launch Mac Video Downloader and click “Pasta URL”. After all these are done, you have successfully added the video to downloading list and then wait until the downloading finishes.
Way 2: Via Download Button and In-built Browser
Run Mac Video Downloader, and access the site of YouTube with the integrated browser in the “Online Video” window. Find the video you’d like to download, play it and tap on “Download” button at the top right corner of the video interface. Then the video downloading process will start.
How to Upload Videos to YouTube
You may have some interesting videos you’d like to share with friends, or strangers. Uploading them to YouTube is a quick way. To upload videos from your computer to YouTube, you need to do the following:
- 1. You’ll need to have a YouTube account first and log into the account.
- 2. Click “Upload” at the top of the page. You will be presented with 2 options: “Upload video” and “Record from webcam”.
- 3. When you click “Upload video” button, a new windows will pop up for you to select a file from your computer. Then click “Choose”.
- 4. Make sure you don’t close this page until the video has finished uploading when the video starts to upload. You can change the name, add a description, set your privacy options and fill out other relevant information while the video is uploading.
- 5. Once the video has finished uploading it will need to spend some time processing on YouTube’s servers before it is ready for viewing online. When you are on the video page, you’ll be able to watch it and share it. You’ll find a button labeled “Share” underneath the video that will provide you with a link to send other people.
The above-mentioned are all about YouTube videos. For those crazy about music, music downloader software is a must-have tool.