[Fixed!]Unable to Download YouTube Videos Using YouTube Downloader
Are you unable to download YouTube videos? Downloading videos from YouTube is easy, but sometimes, users cannot download videos using YouTube downloader due to some bugs. In this article, we'll guide you on how to resolve this issue and what applications are best for downloading YouTube videos.
- Part 1: Why Unable to Download YouTube Videos Using YouTube Downloader?
- Part 2: What's The Best Way to Download YouTube Videos Instead of YoutTube Dwonloader?
- Useful Tip: How to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos iPhone?
Part 1: Why Unable to Download YouTube Videos Using YouTube Downloader?
According to YouTube policies, users can’t download the videos on their mobiles. That is the reason it is necessary to use a downloader. Even after using a YouTube downloader, there are many reasons why you can’t download the videos. Some of the common ones are mentioned below.
- You can’t download the paid videos
- The video that you are trying to download is corrupted
- You haven’t updated the application
If you can't download the videos, don't worry; below are some applications that can be used to download YouTube videos in no time.
Part 2: What's The Best Way to Download YouTube Videos Instead of YoutTube Dwonloader?
If you are unable to download YouTube videos, here are the five best applications that you can use. Let's discuss them one by one.
This tool helps you to download videos from YouTube with just one click. Plus, you can easily convert these videos to MP3 and MP4.
- Easy to use
- 100% free and safe
- No ads available
- Works slowly if your network is unstable
- Not popular
If you are unable to download a video from YouTube, don’t worry because y2mate will help resolve this issue. It is an effective website and allows you to download thousands of videos.
- Download from 144p to 1080p
- Convert videos to MP4
- Provides support for different formats
Cons: The Batch downloading feature is not available .
3.4K Video Downloader
Are you unable to download the YouTube app? Don't worry; you can still download YouTube videos using 4K Video Downloader. All you have to do is enter the link to the video, and you are good to go.
- Support numerous audio and video formats
- User-friendly interface
- Support high definition resolution
- Not available for Android and iPhone
- You have to download extra files before downloading the video
This application is perfect for those who want to download YouTube videos in one go. It is a user-friendly application and 100% safe to use.
- No downloading limit
- Watch videos hassle-free
- Lightweight and secure
- Not available on Google Play Store
- Display ads
It is a powerful downloading application that helps you to download YouTube videos. You can install it on your device and download the videos within a few seconds.
- Free software and user-friendly interface
- Allows you to download free music
Cons: Slow downloading speed
So, these were the apps that you can use to download YouTube videos. What’s more, if you have deleted the data and want to recover it, we have mentioned tips below.
Useful Tip: How to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos iPhone?
Here are three ways that you can use to recover deleted YouTube videos from your iPhone. Let's discuss them one by one.
Way 1: Recover Deleted YouTube Videos from Backup
The simplest way to recover deleted YouTube videos is from your backup. In case you have created any backup, then locate the files and again upload on your channel or place them somewhere else. If you haven't backup the files, try method number 2.
Way 2: Retrieve Deleted YouTube Videos from archive.org
To try this method, it is necessary to have the link of the deleted video. You can easily get the link from your YouTube history. Once you have the link, follow the steps below.
- Copy the link of the video that you want to retrieve. Make sure to delete everything after "&."
- Visit https://archive.org/ and paste the link of the video.
- You will see all the details on your screen, including the video saved on archive.org and the year when it was first crawled.
- Now, click on 2014, and you will see the exact date and time of the video crawled.
- After getting the date, click on it, and you'll be moved to the video. This is how you can see any deleted video.
This method is good, but it won’t work if you want to retrieve multiple files. Don't worry; we have another tool for you that will help restore data directly from your iPhone. See the last method to find out about the application.
Way 3: Restore Deleted YouTube Videos iPhone Directly
If you want to restore deleted data such as videos, you can use UltData, a recovery tool created by Tenorshare. This software comes with various functions and allows you to recover data in no time. It supports almost 35+ files, including SMS, contacts, and much more. Plus, it is compatible with the latest devices and works with Windows 11 too. Below are the steps that you can use to restore deleted data from the iPhone using Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery.
First, download the app from the official website. Now, choose the "Recover Data from iOS Devices" option.
In the next step, you have to scan your device to find out the lost data. You will see different options on the screen, such as photos, videos, contacts, etc. Since we want to restore videos, tick the videos option. After that, click the “Scan” option.
You can also preview the videos by clicking the "Show All" option. Once you have seen the files, select the "Recover to PC" option.
Within a few seconds, your deleted videos will be recovered.
Note: Make sure that your devices are connected to the system. In case you see some errors and the device can't connect, click the "Exit Recovery Mode" option to resolve it.
Downloading YouTube videos is not a complicated method if you have the right tools. By chance, if you face any issues downloading the videos, use the tips we have mentioned above. Also, don't forget to use UltData to recover your important files.