Top 2 Ways to Download YouTube Videos from Chrome on Mac
YouTube stream videos online, requires that you have a good internet connection to watch. But what if the internet connection is slow, or even worse, you have no access to internet? The best solution is to find a YouTube video downloader for Chrome, so that you can enjoy SD, HD YouTube videos anywhere offline on your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android device.
- Use the Most Versatile Online Google Chrome YouTube Downloader
- Use the Chrome YouTube Downloader Extension
The best YouTube Downloader for Chrome: Tenorshare Mac Video Downloader is the fastest, easiest and most reliable YouTube Downloader for chrome program on Mac. It supports Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and also other browsers for video downloading not only from YouTube, but also Vimeo, Vevo, Dailymotion and more. With it, you can also convert videos to other formats, like MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V etc.
How to Download SD, HD YouTube Videos from Chrome:
- Find the YouTube video you are to download. Search for YouTube videos in Chrome. Then copy the video URL.
- Paste YouTube video URL. Launch Mac Video Downloader and click on "Paste URL". Then the video will start to be downloaded.
- (Optional) Convert to MP4, AVI, M4V, MOV etc. Click on "Downloaded" to find all videos you have downloaded. Click on "Convert" and choose a proper video format. Converting videos in MP4, 3GP and any format you want or to your mobile phone is no longer a problem.
Another way to download videos from YouTube for people using Google Chrome, is to download the extension Chrome YouTube Downloader and install it.
This extension will insert a download button in the YouTube page, allowing you to download your favorite videos.
- Download and install chrome YouTube Downloader extension first. Open Google Chrome, go to this page, and click on "Add to Chrome". You will get a warning message, and simply click on "Continue". In the window that opens click "Install".
- Download your videos. Once the extension installed, go to YouTube and play the video you want to download. A new "Download button" has been added. Click on this button.
You can download YouTube videos one by one. For video converting, you can turn to a YouTube video converter to remove downloaded videos to your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone.
Considering method 2 will take you much longer time and more complex process for video downloading, YouTube downloader for chrome, which supports downloading in batches, is your first choice.