How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP4 on Mac
You can easily access all YouTube videos if you have internet connection. While, in some cases or places where no internet connection is available, you might want convert YouTube videos to MP4 so that you can watch them offline on any devices. Then you should just continue reading and find the solution you need.
- 1. Convert downloaded YouTube videos to MP4 (If the YouTube video is already downloaded)
- 2. Download and convert YouTube videos to MP4 (If the YouTube video is still online)
With a YouTube video converter, converting YouTube to MP4 can be done without much effort. Get a free copy of the Mac Video Converter using the download button below. (Fully support OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mountain Lion, 10.8 and earlier.)
- 1) Start the program that you just downloaded and click "Add Files" to import the YouTube video files you want to convert, or simply drag the videos to the program.
- 2) Click on the drop-down menu on the right to bring up the format window. There are many formats for you. Find MP4 from all the options and select it as the output format.
- 3) Additionally, there's a Settings menu for you to set video parameters such as codec, frame rate, biter rate, etc. When all is done, press "Convert".
The converting process is pretty fast. Normally, you will get the MP4 video or videos you need in minutes. As long as you have the YouTube video downloaded previously, you don't need to worry about if you have good internet connection during converting YouTube videos.
If, on the other hand, the YouTube videos you want to convert to MP4 format are still on YouTube, you need to get the videos downloaded and then convert them to MP4. All this can be achieved with a Mac Video downloader. Below is a brief guide.
- 1) Find the YouTube video you want to download with the inbuilt browser or provide the link of the video file.
- 2) When the program finishes downloading, you can enter "Downloaded" category. Click the "Convert" button on the right of the target video and select MP4 format from the drop-down window. Then click "OK" to proceed.
The Mac video downloader is powerful video downloader and it enables you to download videos from Vimeo, Hulu, Yahoo, TED, etc. as well. Try and I'm sure you will get many surprise as I do.