How to Unlock Disabled iPhone Passcode without Restore
Life's most frustrating part is to be entangled in an unwelcoming situation. That halts the nature of our work altogether. Isn't it annoying to be locked out of your own device? Where, you can helplessly not do anything about it until you know how to address this situation by unlocking your iPhone. That too, without performing restore on your device. You have come to the right place as we will be discussing about the possible way on how to unlock a disabled iPhone without restoring. So, delving into any further details, make the most of this article.
Unlock Disabled iPhone without Passcode/Restore via Siri
The power of Siri, 'Intelligent Assistance' is beyond human's psyche. Not only does it act like an assistance but also helps down in unlocking your iPhone 4/5/6 or the latest iPhone without having to restore it in any medium. Simply, perform the steps below to understand how Siri's intelligence can assist you in unlocking iPhone passcode without restoring.
1. To start with unlocking your iPhone, the essential requirement is that you must have enabled Siri by long pressing the 'Home' tab from your device.
2. Then make use of Siri by using the voice command ask Siri by saying 'Hey Siri, what's the time?'
3. It will prompt Siri to showcase current time according to the one featuring on graphical clock of your iPhone. And, then easily click on clock.
4. This way, the view of world clock will be displayed easily. Now, you need to insert another clock to the list, by clicking on '+' icon.
5. Siri will be directed to the search text field, simply type in any random text over the field and copy the entire range by opting 'Select all'.
6. Now, tap on 'Share' button this will direct to AirDrop and then opt for 'Message' from the available options appearing over the screen.
7. Again type in any random text on the other text field and then hit the 'Return' button.
8. Click on '+' icon to switch on to the info interface. Select 'Create New Contact' featuring in the list.
9. And then, you can click on 'Add photo' and opt for 'Choose Photo' feature in the photo library. In a couple of seconds, hit the 'Home' button to open the home screen. This way, you will be able to unlock your iPhone passcode without having to restore.
Any Other Ways to Unlock iPhone without Restoring?
If you are looking out for any way of unlock your iPhone without undergoing the restoring process then you wouldn't find any as such. It is nearly impossible, and all you can do is restore your device. So we really suggest you to back up your iOS data regullarly. When your device is locked or disabled, you can make use of 4uKey that can unlock your iPhone in a lightning speed.
How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode and iTunes/iCloud
Is there any way you can unlock your iPhone without having to do away with passcode, iTunes/iCloud or restore? Well, there is one and surely proves to be one of the impeccable ways of sorting the problem efficiently via Tenorshare 4uKey, designed to fully unlock any Apple compatible device in a herculean speed. So, you can brush away any rigid passcode, Touch ID, Face ID remotely. Moreover, it excellently works in both the Mac/Windows systems in a hassle free manner.
So without delving deeper on the detailed part, we will look on the detailed guide on how to unlock iPhone passcode without restoring via Tenorshare 4uKey.
Step 1:To initiate the process of unlocking iPhone 5/6/7/8 without passcode via Tenorshare's 4uKey, you got to force the installation of 4uKey's software on your PC/Mac. Now, establish a link of your iPhone to the computer you are using.
Step 2: Ensure to give the necessary permissions, once the software is swiftly downloaded on your desktop. This will prompt the program to auto-detect your iPhone in a hassle less manner, then click on 'Start' tab.
Step 3: After following the start tab, you will be redirected to the download firmware package. From here-on, you can choose save path thereby clicking on 'Download' button.
Step 4: Now, to quickly unlock the disabled device without restore, simply click on 'Start Unlock' tab and perform the desired actions in a very clearer way.
Optionally, one can also reset your iPhone's passcode/Face ID, Touch ID etc.
By now, we hope you are well versed with the methods of unlocking iPhone without passcode or restoring. Apple users can make use of Siri to unlock a disabled phone. However, it must be borne to mind that it's a very time-eating procedure. So, to cut the long time into half, you must get Tenorshare 4uKey- an impeccable solution for unlocking your iPhone without taking the pain of restoring iPhone. The best part is, in just a fraction of seconds, your iPhone will be unlocked unlike other methods that eats out a good chunk of time.