3 Efficient Ways to Move iPhone Videos to PC
"How can I send videos from my iPhone X to my computer? I just want to backup all my videos on my computer. What can I do, please help me out!"
It really doesn't matter if you use the latest iPhones or the old ones, there are a lot of ways by which you can transfer videos to your computer so as to back up and manage any time. We are here with a list on how to move videos from iPhone to PC easily using the most efficient methods.
- Way 1: How to Move Videos from iPhone to Computer with iCloud Photos Library
- Way 2: How to Send Videos from iPhone to PC with Email
- Way 3: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC The Easiest Way
Way 1: How to Move Videos from iPhone to Computer with iCloud Photos Library
All Apple product users know a little or more about iCloud. It is probably one of the most common services in iOS. Many users go for it to store data but many are not aware of some features like the iCloud Photo Library that comes inbuilt with it. The iCloud Photo Library is basically a syncing system that can help users transfer videos or any data from iPhone to computer using Wi-Fi. So, you need to set up this feature on your iPhone as well as on your PC to start the syncing. Here's how to move videos from iPhone to computer using iCloud Photo Library:
1. On your iPhone X/8/7/7Plus/6/6Plus/SE/5 etc, tap on "Settings", enter your name and hit "iCloud" to get "Photos". For iOS 10 and earlier users, tap on "Settings", go to "iCloud", then to go "Photos & Camera" to get "Photos"
2. Now, enable "iCloud Photo Library" on iPhone.
3. Now, download and install iCloud for Windows from the official website.
4. Launch the program on your Windows computer and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
5. Now, find and tap "Options".
6. Enable "iCloud Photo Library" on PC and finally click "Done"
7. To get your synced videos, launch "Windows File Explorer" from your PC, and find "iCloud Photos".
8. Tap on "Downloads" folder and after selecting the required videos hit download when prompted.
You can also enable iCloud Photo Library on your Mac as well. Simply, open "System Preferences" and then go to "iCloud" to find the "iCloud Photo Library" feature under "Options".
This will ensure that whenever your two devices are connected to a steady cellular or Wi-Fi connection, your videos will be synced to your computer. Keep in mind this whole process is completely dependent on a stable Wi-Fi connection and also iCloud offers only 5 GB of free storage and if you want more you have a pay an extra amount. This is a major let down!
Way 2: How to Send Videos from iPhone to PC with Email
In case, you don't want to use Cloud services at all, it is possible to send videos through Email straight to your target PC. Emailing is so common nowadays that we tend to forget what it is really capable of. Apart from sending texts and messages, it can send videos but there is a catch! It is only possible to send small videos, as large videos will need compression to reduce overall MB size and this, in turn, will hamper video quality to quite an extent. So, keeping that in mind, this is how to move photos and videos from iPhone to PC using Email:
1. Open your iPhone Camera Roll.
2. Choose the video you want to send to your computer.
3. Now, hit the Share icon after selection.
4. Tap on the "Mail" option from the list of sharing options.
5. The video will get attached to an email creation windows now.
6. Simply, put in the email address and send.
Now, get hold of your PC, and just open your email. Locate the email from your inbox and download the required video from attachments. That's it! You have successfully moved a video straight to your PC.
Way 3: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC The Easiest Way
If you want to know the best way to move videos from iPhone to computer, it is Tenorshare iCareFone without any doubt. This versatile all-in-one software can make the other methods here totally useless and obsolete.
Thanks to its File Manager, it can transfer and manage your videos like no other. It comes with selective and bulk transfer option and you can literally send app videos from WhatsApp, Kik, Snapchat, iMessage, Viber and many more along with the normal camera roll videos. It is completely offline and it offers no storage limitation, unlike iCloud. You can send videos of any size without compromising on quality. Transfer speeds are far more superior to any other common transfer software and methods. And most importantly, videos or any data you transfer with iCareFone are fully readable. Now, if you are thinking why are recommending this software so much, the answer is, this software proves its worth. Don't miss this stellar program.
1. Download, install and run Tenorshare iCareFone software on your PC.
2. Now connect your iPhone to your PC via the USB.
3. Hit the "File Manager" option and then go to "Videos"
4. Choose the videos from the preview page.
5. Hit the "Export" button to complete the process.
You will have your selected videos right on your computer now!
In this article, we have listed 3 most efficient methods on how to move photos and videos from iPhone to PC. But if you need to transfer videos, not only iPhone shot videos, but downloaded or app videos selectively or in bulk, you know which method to go for. Yes, simply go for Tenorshare iCareFone! It fulfills all the shortcomings of the other methods such as storage limitation in iCloud and size or quantity limitation in Email. It gives you the opportunity to make video transfers much easier and headache free.
If you like this article, don't forget to share and comment!!