3 Best Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC
You may record and store a lot of videos on your iPhone but backing them up properly from time to time is really important. It enables you to go back to your videos anytime. You can back up and manage videos from your iPhone to PC easily and clear storage to record and store more videos simultaneously. So, in this detailed guide, we cover all the things on how to import videos from iPhone to PC effectively without compromising on quality. We have listed the best solutions comprehensively to make it happen.
- Way 1: Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC with Tenorshare iCareFone
- Way 2: Import Videos from iPhone to PC with USB Cable
- Way 3: Download Videos from iPhone to PC from iCloud Photo Library
Way 1: Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC with Tenorshare iCareFone
If you want to back up all your videos from your iPhone to PC, we will highly encourage you to go for Tenorshare iCareFone. It is by far the best software here to import videos from iPhone to PC. It is basically a professional transfer program available for PC, both Windows and Mac. It can back up all videos within seconds and will also provide you with other useful features as well.
- You can go for selective or bulk transfers.
- No storage limitation as opposed to iCloud
- Option to transfer videos from apps like iMessage, WhatsApp, Kik, and many more.
- You can preview your videos before any transfer
- No Wi-Fi needed.
Here's how you can use this software:
1. First, install and run the Tenorshare iCareFone software on PC after downloading it.
2. Use a USB or lightning cable and connect your iPhone to PC.
3. Simply, navigate to "File Manager" on the main interface and select "Videos" from the list of options.
4. You will see the preview screen with all your iPhone videos sorted properly.
5. Select the videos you want to transfer after previewing and tap on "Export".
And that's it! Your job is done. Now, the software will import all the videos straight to your PC in seconds.
Way 2: Import Videos from iPhone to PC with USB Cable
All operating systems are equipped with unique features that can help transfer any data from devices. When it comes to a Windows PC, you can easily take the help of the AutoPlay feature or the Photos app to get your videos from your iPhone to the target PC. The only thing you need here is a USB cable and that's it! These methods are simple and direct but keep in mind you will need to have iTunes pre-installed for both the cases to make the process viable. Anyhow, here's how to import videos from iPhone to computer using just a USB cable.
For Windows 7/XP:
If you are using Windows 7/XP on your PC, you can simply go for the AutoPlay feature.
1. Connect your iPhone X/8/7/7Plus/6/6S/5/5S/SE etc and PC via the original USB cable.
2. After some time, your iPhone will get detected and the AutoPlay dialog box will pop-up automatically.
3. Now, simply choose "Import Photos and videos" option from the list.
4. This will open a prompt asking for a path to save your videos. Simply select the videos and enter the path and tap on "Import".
All your videos will get imported to your specified path.
For Windows 10/8:
Alternatively, if you are using a Windows 10/8 PC, go for the Photos App. Here's how to use it:
1. Connect both your iPhone and PC via USB.
2. Go to "Start" and simply open the Photos App.
3. You will see the main interface of Photos App now. Tap on the "Import" button and select your device.
4. Select the videos you want to fetch from your iPhone
All the chosen videos will be downloaded to your PC right away.
Way 3: Download Videos from iPhone to PC from iCloud Photo Library
You can take the help of iCloud to import photos and videos from iPhone to PC. iCloud offers proper Cloud services across all Apple devices and also helps every one of them to be in sync with each other. iCloud Photo Library allows you to sync all your data, in this case, your videos from your iPhone to PC with the help of Wi-Fi. Here's how to set up iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone as well as on your PC.
1. First, download and install the latest iCloud for Windows (+nofollow) software from the official website. Just follow the on-screen prompts for successful installation.
2. Run iCloud for Windows on your PC and log in to your iCloud account with the Apple ID credentials.
3. Now, tap on "Options" just beside "Photos"
4. Tick off the "iCloud Photo Library" checkbox and simply tap on "Done"
5. To enable "iCloud Photo Library" on iOS 11 devices, simply go to "Settings", enter "Your Name" and then tap on iCloud. Now go to Photos and you will find the "iCloud Photo Library" toggle switch. For iOS 10 and earlier, go to "Settings", then to "iCloud" and finally to "Photos & Camera" to get the target.
6. Now to get the videos, launch the "Windows File Explorer", and find the "iCloud Photos" folder. Tap on the Downloads folder and choose the videos you want to download. After selecting just tap on "Download".
Keep in mind; you only have 5GB of free storage space to save your videos in iCloud. To store more videos you will need to pay a certain amount. Also, make sure you have a steady Internet or Wi-Fi connection.
So, here is a detailed guide on how to import photos and videos from iPhone to PC. We have listed 3 effective ways in this article, but if you want to know the best out of all these methods, close your eyes and go for Tenorshare iCareFone. It comes with all the necessary features such as the selective transfer, no storage limitation, offline working formula etc., that helps the transfer process like no other. Highly recommended!!
If you find this article helpful, don't forget to share and comment below!