How to Copy Videos from iPhone to PC
Copying videos to the PC has always been one of the frequent job that everyone loves to do, whether you copy from iPhone to computer or vice versa. People always wants to know the easy methods to get their job done and what if I say, there are more than one ways to transfer videos to you PC and they are really simple and quick as compared to old traditional method of copying videos from your iPhone to PC. Here, I will show you four different ways to move videos to your PC effortlessly. Just make sure you go through all the methods and choose the best one.
- Part 1: How to Move Videos from iPhone to PC Effortlessly
- Part 2: How to Sync Videos from iPhone to PC using iCloud
- Part 3: How to Save Videos form iPhone to PC Windows 10/8
- Part 4: How to Export Videos from iPhone to PC Windows 7
Part 1: How to Move Videos from iPhone to PC Effortlessly
If you want to move videos from your iPhone to PC effortlessly then you must try Tenorshare iCareFone. It a wonderful tool which makes your job of moving videos really easy and fast. It is easy to operate and you can transfer the videos in bulk or selective, one or more than one at a time. It has no any storage limitation like iCloud and you can even transfer app videos from WhatsApp, iMessage, Kik and many more. It also provides real-time preview videos before transferring the videos to your PC. No matter you are using iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s and previous models, it will fully support with your device.
Step-by-step guide on how to copy videos from iPhone to computer usingTenorshare iCareFone:
1. You need to download Tenorshare iCareFone and install it to your PC.
2. Connect your iPhone using USB cable and then open the software.
3. Once you open the software, you will see a screen with your iPhone details and the features of the software.
4. Now click on "File Manager", you will see several options on your screen, choose "Videos" option.
5. Select the videos and click on "Export" option which you can see on the top of the menu bar.
6. All the videos will be stored on your PC.
Part 2: How to Sync Videos from iPhone to PC using iCloud
Syncing videos from iPhone to PC using iCloud is the first method that comes to everyone's mind. This is a simple way to get your videos on your PC using iCloud. You just need to turn on iCloud photo library on your iPhone and you can easily download the videos on your PC. Follow the steps as shown below.
Note: Download iCloud for Windows （+nofollow）on your PC and also remember to sign-up iCloud with the Apple ID that you use with iCloud Photo Library.
1. First go to your iPhone settings then tap on your name/Apple ID that you will see on the top of the screen and tap on "iCloud".
2. Once you are in iCloud, tap on "Photos" and turn on iCloud Photo Library.
3. Now open iCloud for Windows on your PC and enter your Apple ID as well as Password.
4. Click on "Options" which you can see next to "Photos" and then select iCloud Photo Library checkbox from the option as well as click on "Done".
5. Open File Explorer, tap on "iCloud Photos" and then click on Download photos and videos.
6. Choose the videos that you want to download and click on Download.
All your downloaded videos will be stored to the location that you have set during the setup in iCloud Photos Options.
Part 3: How to Save Videos form iPhone to PC Windows 10/8
If you are using Windows 10 or windows 8 then this method is for you. It is really easy and simple to save videos from your iPhone to your PC. iTunes must be preinstalled on your PC to import the videos. You just need a working USB cable and iTunes installed on your Windows 10/8. Just follow the steps as shown below to know how to save videos from iPhone to PC.
1. Connect you iPhone to PC using USB cable, iTunes will automatically detect your iPhone and if it ask for the permission then click on Allow option.
2. Open Photos app by typing Photos in search bar/start menu.
3. You will see many options on the screen, choose Import option.
4. Once you click on Import option all your videos will be downloaded on your PC.
Part 4: How to Export Videos from iPhone to PC Windows 7
If you are still using Windows 7 and wants to store videos on you PC then also you don't need to worry because exporting videos from iPhone to Windows 7 is as easy as cup of tea but the thing is that iTunes must be preinstalled on your PC. Follow the steps as shown below.
1. Open you PC and connect your iPhone using USB cable.
2. Once the iPhone is detected by your PC, you will see AutoPlay dialogue box on your screen.
3. Click on Import pictures and videos.
4. All your videos will be imported and stored on you PC.
I hope now you have learned how to copy videos from iPhone to PC but if you want to experience an easy and reliable way then you must try Tenorshare iCareFone. It will help you to move the videos from iPhone to PC effortlessly and it even provides many other advantages. Let us know what you think about this software in comment section.