2 Best Ways to Transfer Videos from iTunes to iPhone with/without iTunes
You must have a lot of videos on your new iPhone but it may surprise you that if you don’t know how to add videos to iPhone from iTunes, it could create a big problem for you. Well, this is nothing new, iTunes was designed for data backup and data synchronization but if you fail to do that you will have a problem managing your vast collection of videos. So, basically, a time will come when you have to add those videos to your iPhone from iTunes so that you can enjoy the videos on the go! So, if you are having trouble performing that, just follow the rest of the article to get a clear view of the whole process.
Way 1: How to Transfer Videos from iTunes to iPhone
If your goal is to export video from iTunes instantly, then you won’t get a better option than Tenorshare iCareFone. It is true that most users prefer to transfer video from iTunes to iPhone, using the Apple certified apps like iTunes, mainly because the action involves the iTunes app itself, but still you have to face a lot of red tapes even if you are using iTunes for data transfer. So, using a third-party software may seem a bit unconventional but frankly if you just overlook its origin and use this tool for this single time, you will find out why it is so recommended. iCareFone is specifically designed for this job. Available on Mac and Windows, this tool promotes 1-click transfer. Now, if you are going to use Tenorshare iCareFone, then you need to find out how to transfer videos from iTunes to iPhone, using this tool. Just follow the instructions carefully.
1. Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone.
2. Now, you have to connect your iPhone and computer with a USB cable.
3. Your computer won’t detect the iPhone immediately, but after it detects the device, unlock the phone and tap accept on the message prompt.
4. This will make the connection successful.
5. Now, launch Tenorshare iCareFone on your computer.
6. On the main window, select “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” option.
7. Now, on the next window, all of your media files will be visible.
8. By default, all types of files will be selected but you have the option to select only the files you need, in this case, it is the “Videos”.
9. After taking care of the selection process, click on the blue button below with “Transfer” written on it.
All of the selected files will be imported. As you can see, this is a very active tool with a great user-friendly interface. Tenorshare iCareFone basically transfers your data with just a single click and with efficiency.
In case you want to import or export videos from your computer to iPhone or iPhone to computer, you can easily do it with the help of the “Manage” feature of iCareFone. It does not matter if the data is purchased or downloaded, they will be selected regardless of anything. The transfer is fast and effective!
Way 2: How to Add Videos from iTunes to iPhone
You just learned about how to send videos from iTunes to iPhone with an independent app but now you are going to know how to add videos from iTunes to iPhone using the iTunes app itself. Well, you must have already guessed that there must be a function within the iTunes app to help to transfer videos from iTunes to your iPhone. Yes! There is and you will be surprised to know how simple it is to import them. First, you have to import them into iTunes. So, you will be basically adding files from your computer to your iTunes Library and then sync them to iPhone.
1. You can run the iTunes app on your computer and just drag those files and drop them on the iTunes window.
2. Or you can go to iTunes and go to “File” then “Add to Library” and then locate the files and open them.
3. Now just sync these files by connecting your iPhone via USB.
4. Go to the device icon, navigate to Summary and choose “Sync with this Device over Wi-Fi”.
5. Tap “Apply”.
So, this is how to add videos from iTunes to iPhone using the iTunes app itself.
Finally, it can be said that both iTunes and Tenorshare iCareFone are very reliable modes of video transfer. There are users who prefer to use iTunes as it is an Apple certified app and there are also users to whom only the efficiency matters. iTunes was never a bad app but there are certain procedures followed by iTunes that may seem like a drawback to some users but with Tenorshare iCareFone, you don’t have to face them. So, we believe if you are looking for a fast and efficient option then Tenorshare iCareFone will be best for you. Highly recommended!!