3 Best Ways to Sync Mac Photos to iPhone with iTunes
Recently a lot of users have boycotted the iTunes app. Once one of the most important apps of iOS has lost all its charm and now users are avoiding it. The glitches of the app started going haywire. If today you are having difficulty with the app and by any chance you got it fixed; now it is sure that tomorrow you are going to have another one. The slow download speed and inefficiency have also contributed to this decision. The app has now started corrupting files and even losing data while transferring. Now, that the users have started looking for other options, they are pretty much going through all the apps they can get their hands on. But there are only a handful of apps that are effective. So, if you want to know how to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone without iTunes, you can look into the three apps described below.
- Way 1: How to Send Photos from Mac to iPhone using Airdrop
- Way 2: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone using iCareFone
- Way 3: How to Sync Photos from Mac to iPhone Using Dropbox
Way 1: How to Send Photos from Mac to iPhone using Airdrop
AirDrop is an Apple certified app, available for MacOS and iOS Operating Systems. The app was first introduced with Mac OS X Lion. It can transfer data from one iOS device to another wirelessly, by using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. AirDrop can transfer photos, videos, music and various other files from a Mac to an iPhone and vice-versa. The app works really fast and efficiently, and these are the reasons because of which it is loved by numerous users. So, basically, it will be very easy for you to send photos by using AirDrop app. So, if you want to know how to send photos from Mac to iPhone with AirDrop, read the following:
1. On your iPhone, go to Control Center and launch AirDrop. Choose Everyone.
2. You have to run Finder app on your Mac and then choose AirDrop to launch the app. Tap visibility settings and similarly choose “Everyone” here as well.
3. Once, they are connected, go to your Mac, select the photos and send to Airdrop.
4. Accept photos on your iPhone
After you have done all these, iPhone will receive the photos sent from the Mac almost immediately. This is the way to move photos from Mac to iPhone using AirDrop.
Way 2: How to Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone using iCareFone
As stated earlier, there are lots of convenient options available if you want to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone without iTunes. There are certain Apple certified apps which attract most users but there are also apps that are developed by completely independent companies for the same purpose, and the best one is undoubtedly Tenorshare iCareFone. It is an excellent third-party tool that provides support for iOS users and is able to transfer photos or any kind of data fast and efficiently from Mac to iPhone as well as the other way around. It is supported on both Mac and Windows and comes with various stellar features like selective and bulk transfers, no storage limitations, no Wi-Fi dependency etc. The steps to use the app are mentioned below:
1. If you do not have the Tenorshare iCareFone already installed on your Mac, then download and install it.
2. Launch on your Mac.
3. Get a USB cable and connect your iPhone and Mac with it.
4. When iCareFone detects your iPhone, go to “Manage” and select “Photos”.
5. Click on “Import” option on the top of the panel and all the photos on your Mac will be visible to you.
6. Select the ones you need to transfer to iPhone.
7. After that click “Open” on the pop-up window to transfer the photos immediately.
As you can see, Tenorshare iCareFone transfers any kind of data within a few minutes. So, it will be the best option for you if you want to transfer photos to your iPhone fast and without any risk of data loss.
Way 3: How to Sync Photos from Mac to iPhone Using Dropbox
Another way to transfer photos from Mac to iPhone is to use the Dropbox app. It is also a third-party app but it provides a cloud service similar to the cloud services provided by Apple. But it works a bit differently. It is fast and efficient and one of the best ways to copy photos from Mac to iPhone without iTunes. It gives you 2 GB of free storage and also gives you the opportunity to sync data across various platforms. Now, if you want to know how to get pictures from Mac to iPhone then read the steps below:
1. Download and install the Dropbox app on your Mac and iPhone.
2. Run the app on the Mac.
3. Sign-in to your Dropbox account with required password and ID.
4. Now, upload or just drag and drop your required photos onto the Dropbox folder on Mac. This folder is automatically added when you sign-up for the desktop version of Dropbox. For the moment your photos are uploaded to your Dropbox cloud account, you just have to download it on the proper device.
5. Open your iPhone X/8/7/6/6S/5/5S/SE and log-in to your Dropbox account with the same ID.
6. Look for synced photo and hold on it. Select Save to Camera Roll from the popup option.
As you can see it is very easy to transfer photos from Mac to your iPhone using Dropbox services. And this is how to sync photos from Mac to iPhone the right way!
The loss of iTunes has left a big hole on the iOS community. After using a single app for a long time users are having trouble getting used to any other apps. But the reality is different, iTunes has become very disappointing and Apple is doing nothing for it. So, it is better to get used to these excellent apps. Dropbox provides a cloud service for data transfer which is very similar to Apple’s cloud service, and also there is AirDrop, which is also very efficient. The last one is Tenorshare iCareFone, a third-party app which is trusted by a lot of people and by far the best option here in this article. It has all the right features and tools to take away the crown. We highly recommend this software!