2 Best Methods to Copy Music from PC to iPhone without iTunes
iTunes users are dropping like flies these days, and the poor performance of the app is responsible for this action. Needless to say that the users are disappointed and they are looking for options other than iTunes. The PC users have taken the most of the damage for this mishap, as there are a lot of options for Apple devices but when PC users want to copy music to iPhone without iTunes, they found that there are not many valid options. Hopelessly many of them started searching for how to transfer music from computer to iPhone without iTunes on the internet. Although there are not so many options, there are two efficient methods to transfer files from computer to iPhone without iTunes, and they are mentioned in this article below.
- Part 1: Why Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
- Part 2: How to Transfer Music from PC to iPhone without iTunes
Part 1: Why Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone without iTunes
Lately, the performance of one of the most iconic apps for iOS has taken a hit and there are a lot of complaints about the performance of iTunes. Initially, iTunes was an excellent app and admired by most of the iOS users but these days the app has failed to compete with the modern apps mainly because of its lack of maintenance and updates.
The app is now in a dire situation with the number of users decreasing steadily. There are a lot of drawbacks of the app and people are mostly concerned about the data loss happening during the file transfer. There are a lot of cases where users sent some files to another device through iTunes but when the files came to the other side, a few of the files were corrupted and in some cases, a lot of data were missing. There are also a lot of other limitations like you can only sync with one library or when you sent music or picture through the app, the existing related files on your iPhones will be deleted. Also for music transfers, it only supports purchased music and you won’t be able to send any downloaded or un-purchased music. Users actually got used to such limitations but when the app started losing files things got really terrible. These are actually considered as the main reasons why users are leaving iTunes and looking for ways to transfer files to other devices without iTunes.
Part 2: How to Transfer Music from PC to iPhone without iTunes
As said earlier, because of the recent downfall of the iTunes app, users are looking for alternatives to transfer data from one device to another. It has become a serious problem for the PC users, as there are not many options available for transferring music or other data from PC to an iPhone. The PC version of iTunes was designed for the task, even though the PC version of the app was terrible slow, people were still using it as it was a valid option. But now things have changed and users want to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes. Two of the most efficient ways to transfer files from computer to iPhone is here:
Way 1: Add Music to iPhone with Tenorshare iCareFone
If you are looking for how to put music on iPhone from computer without iTunes then you have to look no further, Tenorshare iCareFone is here to solve all of the troubles. It is a third-party app that has gained a lot of popularity. It is a free app that works efficiently and there is no risk of data loss. Available for Windows and Mac, this stellar software can transfer all your music files irrespective of size and amount. Be it any file extension, it can transfer anything with the help of its File Manager feature. Well, here’s how to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes with Tenorshare iCareFone, the same method can be used on Mac.
1. Install Tenorshare iCareFone on your computer and launch the app.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
3. After the computer detects the iPhone, open “Manage” on the Tenorshare panel.
4. All of your data will be categorically listed on the front panel.
5. Choose “Music”.
6. After that, the app will automatically detect the music files on your computer.
7. Now, click on the “Import” option located on the top of the panel and then select the songs you want to import.
8. The files will start transferring immediately.
Advantages of Using iCareFone
- Supports both Windows and Mac computers.
- Very simple and easy-to-follow operations.
- Simple yet amazing 1-click data transferring.
- Selective and bulk transfer available.
- No risk of data loss like in iTunes.
- Possible to transfer any music file both purchased as well un-purchased.
- 2-way transfer between iOS devices and computer available.
Tenorshare iCareFone is a very ambitious app, designed to transfer files fast and efficiently. If you want to transfer music from computer to iPhone without iTunes, this is the app you should choose. And we highly recommend it.
Way 2: Download Music to iPhone with Dropbox
The Dropbox app can save you if you are looking for how to transfer songs from PC to iPhone without iTunes. The Dropbox is similar to a cloud service. You just have to upload the files and then download it on your target device. While you sign up, you get 2GB of free space and most importantly you get access to almost all platforms. By this it means, if you upload a file, in this case, music from or to your Dropbox account, you can get access to this data from any other platform or devices such as Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Linux etc.
The steps to use Dropbox are mentioned below:
1. Install Dropbox on your computer and log-in to the Dropbox account.
2. If you using a Windows computer, you can simply upload any music by the drag and drop method on to your Dropbox folder. This folder can be accessed while you sign up for Dropbox and install the desktop version. You will be instructed everything while on installation. Carefully follow the on-screen prompts for this.
3. When they are uploaded, open your iPhone and install Dropbox app available on Apple Store.
4. Enter the same Dropbox account and download the files on your iPhone.
As stated before, users have lost faith in the iTunes app, and so they are looking for other more reliable ways to transfer music from computer to iPhones. This is the sad reality of today’s world. Even the most dedicated users are leaving iTunes and Apple is just standing there watching it. Needless to say that there are a lot of other ways to transfer music to iPhone like Dropbox! It is also a cloud service but unlike iTunes, it is very easy to operate and works very fast. There is also another third-party app considered as one of the best and efficient apps on the market, Tenorshare iCareFone. You should look into it if you are looking for the best performing app if you want copy music from PC to iPhone without iTunes or simply transfer music or any data across iOS devices.