Best 3 Ways to get Music from iTunes to iPhone with/without iTunes
An essential part of using iOS is the extensive use of its music synchronization feature. Apple introduced this feature with the iTunes app at the beginning of the launch of iOS as one of its unique features which became very popular among the users. Unfortunately, Apple failed to make the process user-friendly. A lot of users fail when they try to add music for the first time and basically they don’t know how to add music from iTunes to iPhone. So, this article will simply introduce the feature along with the ways to transfer them with or without the iTunes app. To know more, read this article.
- Way 1: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone without iTunes
- Way 2: How to Manually Sync Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Way 3: How to Automatically Sync Music from iTunes to iPhone
Way 1: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone without iTunes
One of the first tasks done by iOS users after getting the new iPhone is adding the music files from iTunes to iPhone. As the goal is to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone, most users get the idea that it would be best to do it using the iTunes app. Unfortunately, it is not true at all. Transferring it with iTunes is a good option but there are other better options available.
Tenorshare iCareFone is a professional data transfer tool which can also backup and restore music files and other data as well. The “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” feature of the Tenorshare iCareFone is an excellent example of this whole process. It is an independent tool developed to support iOS users in every way possible. It is available for both Mac and Windows. So, let’s find out how to move music from iTunes to iPhone using this software:
1. You must start by downloading and installing the Tenorshare iCareFone software on your computer.
2. Now, get a data cable and connect your iPhone to your computer.
3. Your computer will take some time to recognize the device but after that open your iPhone and tap on the prompted command. After that connection will be established properly.
4. Now, launch Tenorshare iCareFone.
5. On the main window of the app, click on “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” option.
6. Now, on the next window of the app, all of your media files will be visible
7. You can easily remove the unwanted ones by un-checking the boxes beside them. Choose Music here.
8. After you are done, click on the “Transfer” button below to import the music files.
As you can see, Tenorshare iCareFone provides a very simple method to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone. This method is commonly known as the 1-click transfer and it is very effective. Also, if you have other types of music available on your computer like un-purchased and downloaded etc and you are unable to manage them, you can use the “Manage” feature, also provided by Tenorshare iCareFone. It was developed to help iOS users to manage not only music but other types of data as well. You can simply import or export these files with this feature. A stellar program indeed!
Way 2: How to Manually Sync Music from iTunes to iPhone
Finally comes the app designed by Apple for this specific purpose, iTunes. Needless to say the importance of iTunes to the iOS users, even though there are a lot of new apps in the app store, many dedicated users still use this app for a variety of purposes. Unfortunately, if you don’t know how to sync music from iTunes to iPhone the right way, then follow the instructions below,
The very first thing you should know is that there is actually more than one way to use iTunes for music transfer. The first one is to manually sync the music from iTunes to iPhone and here’s how you can do it:
1. Get the latest version of the app on your computer.
2. Then connect your iPhone and computer through a USB cable.
3. When the computer detects the iPhone, iTunes will be launched automatically.
4. On the top of the iTunes window, a device icon will be visible.
5. Go to Options and select “Manually manage music and videos”
6. Now, go to the iTunes Library and select the files you want to transfer.
7. Now, on the left side, at the bottom of the list, you will find your iPhone.
8. Just drag and drop those files on your iPhone.
This way you can manually sync the music files from iTunes to your iPhone.
Way 3: How to Automatically Sync Music from iTunes to iPhone
Well, if you think that manual music sync with iTunes is not suitable for you then you can also use the same app to automatically sync music over the Wi-Fi network. Here’s how to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone automatically:
1. Install the latest version of iTunes.
2. Then connect your computer and iPhone with a USB cable.
3. Now, run the iTunes app and simply find and click on your iPhone.
4. The, go to “Summary” on the left side of the window and select “Sync with this Device over Wi-Fi”.
5. Now, click on “Apply” to confirm the command and then remove the USB cable.
6. Now, just select the files and click on “Sync”.
So, now you know how to download music from iTunes to iPhone both manually and automatically with the iTunes app. Both methods are very efficient but it is up to you to decide which one to go for.
Therefore, you basically have two options if you want to know how to get music from iTunes to iPhone, you can either go with iTunes or without iTunes. As you can see in the article, iTunes provides you two choices, a manual one and an automatic one, both of them are good choices depending on your need. But these days most of the users are leaning towards Tenorshare iCareFone and for all the right reasons. They seem to like the 1-click music transfer feature as it is much simpler and overall a fast process. We highly recommend this software.