How to Download YouTube Videos for Free | Tenorshare
Can I download YouTube videos for free?
YouTube only allow users to watch and view videos on their website. Ever wonder if you can download favored YouTube videos to your computer so you can watch them without being connected to the Internet and you can watch them on other devices?
In order to free download YouTube videos and save YouTube videos to computer, you will need help from some aided tool. If you don't have one in mind, you could download Free YouTube Downloader from Tenorshare to have a try and it's free of charge.
Here's what you can expect from the Free YouTube Downloader.
- Download any YouTube videos in its original format: AMV, AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG and more.
- Select any format to download if the YouTube video has many formats, which insures the quality of downloaded videos.
- Quickly download YouTube videos in batch.
- Manage the downloaded videos and convert them to formats that your device supports.
How to free download videos from YouTube to computer for free?
The Free YouTube Downloader is quite easy to use. You can take references from the steps below if you want to download videos from YouTube.
- 1. After you download Free YouTube Downloader on your Windows computer, double-click the .exe file to install it. After installation, lunch this software.
- 2. Free YouTube Downloader helps you download YouTube videos in 2 different ways
- Option 1. Use download button: Open the video you want to download via the inbuilt browser on Free YouTube Downloader. Then select the "Online Videos" tab on the interface. The program will automatically detect the video and show you a "Download" button on the top-right corner of the video screen. Click it and Free YouTube Downloader will start to download free YouTube videos.
- Option 2. Copy and paste URL: Go to the page of your favored video (the same as Option 1). Then copy the URL of the YouTube video and click the "Paste URL" button on the main interface of the Free YouTube Downloader. The video will then be downloaded.
- 3. To watch the downloaded YouTube videos, go to Downloaded tab. Double-click the video you like. Then the inbuilt HD media player of Free YouTube Downloader will play the video for you.
The downloaded videos will be saved in your computer. Click the menu at the top right corner, and then go to Preferences>Location to see where downloaded videos are saved. You can then go and find the videos which can be copied to other portable devices.
Besides the Free YouTube video downloader from Tenorshare, we have summarized other ways to download videos from YouTube for free. Check the post Top 5 Free YouTube Downloader for Windows and Mac OS if you are interested.