How to Import Contacts from iPhone to Mac without iTunes
Contacts has always been an important thing in our phone and we really don’t want to lose any of the contacts from our phone. Importing contacts from iPhone to Mac can be a useful things to back-up our contacts and use them if we lost our contacts. But do you know any of the best way to move your contacts from iPhone to Mac without iTunes? There are some ways that you might know but today I will show you some of the best and easy options that let you do your work in minimum time without any trouble. The options are listed accordingly to its features, advantages and importance. So, let’s start and learn how to download contacts from iPhone to Mac.
- Option 1: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac with iCareFone
- Option 2: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac with iCloud
- Option 3: How to Get Contacts from iPhone to Mac with Airdrop
- Option 4: How to Get Contacts from iPhone to Mac from Emai
Option 1: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac with iCareFone
Moving contacts from iPhone to Mac with Tenorshare iCareFone is really easy. It is a cup of tea to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCareFone. You can transfer contacts selectively or in bulk and easily import and export contacts from iPhone to Mac. It is two way transfer: iOS devices to Mac or Mac to iOS devices. It even supports systematic management of contacts that is adding new contacts and deleting duplicate contacts. It also allows to export contacts to several format like backup files, text file, xml file, excel file.
Process on how to backup contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCareFone:
Note: Make sure to download and install Tenorshare iCareFone on your Mac.
1. Launch iCareFone and connect your iPhone to Mac using USB cable and click on Manage from the main interface.
2. Next click on Contacts option, once your click on it you can see all the contacts of your iPhone.
3. Choose all the contacts and click on Export button. As soon as you click the Export button you should be able to see exporting options to CSV or vCard. Select the option that you want.
The moment you click one option, all your contacts will be saved in your Mac in that specific format.
Option 2: How to Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac with iCloud
Syncing contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCloud is another way to make sure your job can be done but this option is long and hectic as compared to the first option. In this option the first thing that you need to do is enable iCloud backup contacts and it will automatically be backed-up if you are connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
First we should know the process of enabling iCloud backup contacts and then how to export vCard to Mac. So, let’s get started.
1. Open the Settings of your iPhone.
2. Then click on [your name] and tap on iCloud. After that turn on Contacts.
Now as we know to enable iCloud backup let ’s learn how to export vCard to Mac:
3. Open you Mac and then go to any browser, after that login to www.iCloud.com.
4. Now enter your Apple ID and Password. Select “ Contacts ” that you can see on the screen.
5. Click on gear icon which you can see on lower-left side of the screen and then choose Select All.
6. Click on Export vCard.
Option 3: How to Get Contacts from iPhone to Mac with Airdrop
Transferring contacts to Mac using AirDrop is another simple and quick way to get your contacts on your Mac. Though most of the users don ’t use this method, it is always good to know some extra method. User must enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth because AirDrop only works when both are enabled.
1. First go to Control Center on your iPhone and tap on AirDrop option.
2. Now you can choose whether you want to send to everyone or only to your contacts.
After completing the above process we need to enable AirDrop on Mac:
3. Click on Finder then Click on AirDrop.
4. You can choose “ Allow me to be discovered by Everyone ” option, if you want to receive contacts from everyone ’s iPhone.
As soon as you turn-on AirDrop on both iPhone and Mac, follow the below process.
5. Go to Contacts and select the contact you want to send and then tap on Share option.
6. You should be able to see Apple devices/Person photo on the AirDrop section with whom you can share contacts and then tap on it.
Option 4: How to Get Contacts from iPhone to Mac from Email
There are very limited number of users who might use this method to get contacts from iPhone to Mac as this method will allow only one contact at a time. So most of the users won ’t spend long time sending the contacts using this process. But also let us know how this works.
1. First go to Contacts and then select contact that you like to send.
2. Next tap on Share Contact and then select Mail option.
3. Once you select mail, you can send contacts to your email.
Now, open the email on your Mac and download the contact.
Now you should know how to import contacts from iPhone to Mac without iTunes and you should have already known which option is best for you to transfer the contacts. Tenorshare iCareFone is shown as the first option as it works really smooth and is better than other options mentioned above. You can not only transfer the contacts from iPhone to Mac using iCareFone but also can be used to do many things which is not possible in any other options mentioned above. Let us know if you like this article.