How to Recover Photos from iPhone X/8/7/6/5/4S/4 the Easy Way
With a big sensor, and impressive f/2.4 aperture, an IR filter, and lots of software, iPhone is good enough to replace a point-and-shoot camera for most people, most of the time. It takes photos as bright and beautiful as possible. When you are snapping pictures with your family or friends, you tap the wrong button and deleted all the photos in your camera roll. Your iPhone doesn't have a Trash Bin in which deleted photos are stored. The only way to recover photos from iPhone on Mac is to find useful software to do so.
iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is the correct tool you can rely on. This Mac iPhone data recovery can recover lost photos including camera roll, photo library on iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS on Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6. Windows users go for iPhone Data Recovery (Windows version) instead. It provides you 3 different recovery modes which you can select according to the scenario you are encountering: recover iPhone photos from iTunes/iCloud backup and recover photos directly from iPhone without backup.
Why Lost iPhone Photos?
Mac iPhone data recovery works when you lost iPhone photos due to:
- Accidently deleted photos on iPhone.
- Restored to Factory settings without backup.
- Lost iPhone data due to jailbreak or ios update.
- iPhone was inaccessible when it is stuck in Apple logo screen, locked with passcode.
- iPhone was lost, broken, wet or stolen.
Download, install and launch this iPhone photo recovery software.
How to Recover iPhone 5/4S/4 Photos without Backup on Mac?
Have no iPhone backup file? Use these steps to retrieve photos from iPhone without backup.
- 1. Connect your iPhone to Mac and the program will detect your iPhone. If not, remember to click on "Trust this computer" when this message pops up on your iPhone.
- 2. Scan data on iPhone by clicking "Start scan".
- 3. Preview and recover lost photos on iPhone.
- 4. Choose a folder and save the recovered photos on your Mac.
How to Recover iPhone 5/4S/4 Photos from Backup on Mac?
If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes, try the instructions below to restore iPhone photos from iTunes backup on Mac.
- 1. Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". Choose your backup file of your iPhone and click "Start Scan".
- 2. Select photos to preview, choose the wanted ones.
- 3. Specify a save path to perform iPhone photo recovery.
How to Secure Your iPhone to Keep your Photos Safe?
Now that photos are essential memory for you, why not protect them from spying eyes? Take our advice below to secure your iPhone and keep iPhone photos safe, even if your iPhone happen to fall into the wrong hands.
- 1. Lock iPhone with a Password: Navigate to Settings -> General -> Passcode -> Turn on.
- 2. Set a SIM PIN: go to Settings -> Phone -> Sim PIN -> Turn On.
- 3. Don't Jailbreak. Leave it as it came in the box.
- 4. Update your iPhone as soon as updates are available.
- 5. Encrypted your iTunes backup.
These steps are important if you have sensitive photos on your iPhone. If you lost your iPhone, you won't worry that anyone has access to them. Just try Mac iPhone data recovery to recover photos from iPhone. Concerns are dismissed.