How to Recover Notes on iPhone X/8/7/6/6 Plus/5s/5/4S on OS X
"Note" is an essential application: White-collars use it to arrange work; students use it to take notes in class; Moms use it to jot down grocery lists. It could be one of the most frustrating things if you found that your notes are lost or missing. That could always happen due to accident deletion, jailbreak failure or iOS 6 update, factory reset iPhone without backup.
Fortunately, iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is in. It is reliable Mac iPhone data recovery software that recovers deleted, lost, wiped, or missing notes on iPhone without backup.
These are instructions on how to undelete notes on iPhone SE/6/6 Plus/5s/5/4S on Mac OS X by using Mac iPhone data recovery. Windows users go for iPhone Data Recovery (Windows version) instead. To get started, download and install it.
How to Recover Lost Notes from iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5/4S Backup (iTunes Backup and iCloud Backup) on OS X?
If you have ever backed up your iPhone notes with iTunes or iCloud, keep on reading to recover notes from iPhone backup. This mode is especially helpful if your iPhone is lost or physically damaged. Here are steps to restore notes from iTunes backup. Restoring from iCloud backup share basically the same steps.
- Step 1: Choose recovery mode: "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File".
- Step 2: Select your iPhone backup file and click "Start to Scan".
- Step 3: Preview and select the notes you need to recover, and click "Recover".
- Step 4: Save the recovered notes on Mac. It will be saved in a XLS file.
How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5/4S without Backup on Mac?
If you have previously disabled note syncing, the above procedure doesn't work. You can recover lost notes from directly your iPhone with no backup. Use these steps:
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone to Mac and the program will detect your iPhone. If not, remember to click on "Trust this computer" when this message pops up on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Click "Start Scan".
- Step 3: Select the notes you want to recover and click "Recover".
- Step 5: Navigate a folder on your Mac to save the lost notes.
How to Access iPhone Notes on Mac?
Actually, iPhone is much easier to carry around than a laptop or notebook. Yet one problem remains: the built-in iPhone Notes app doesn't sync with your Mac. If you need to access your iPhone from one or more Mac computers, you can use Mac iPhone data recovery to transfer iPhone notes to Mac.
There's an alternative if you just need plain text notes.
To use this method, you'll need a free Dropbox account, and a free iPhone app called Plaintext.
- Step 1: Install Plaintext on your Mac and register for a free Dropbox account.
- Step 2: Install Dropbox app on your iPhone and login in.
- Step 3: Install Plaintext app on iPhone. Launch PlainText app > Settings > Dropbox > Link to Dropbox Account > enter Dropbox account ID and password.
Now when you write a note using Plaintext, it will automatically be saved as a plain (.TXT) file in the "Plaintext" folder within your Dropbox folder. When you turn on your Mac, Dropbox will automatically sync your files on any device running Dropbox. The note that you wrote on your iPhone will now be sitting in the Dropbox folder on your Mac.
For your information, iPhone Data Recovery tool not only support to recover iPhone notes, but also iPhone text messages, photos, contacts and more. In case you lost those important data, let this software help you retrieve all iPhone data.