How to Recover Lost, Deleted Calendars from iPhone 5S
The new calendar on iPhone 5S has changed a lot and now takes on a more hierarchical organization. This is such a great news for those who rely on Calendar to get organized. And it really makes one frustrating if the calendars on iPhone get deleted or lost after iOS 9/8 update, jailbreak, factory settings reset, etc. In this article we'll talk about how to recover iPhone 5S calendars on MacBook or other computers running OS X.
How to recover calendars from iPhone 5S on Mac (Even iPhone is Lost, Damaged or Stolen)
Before you recover deleted iPhone 5S calendars on Mac, you should choose the right tool to help. iOS is a tightly closed system, though Apple allows iOS device users to restore from iTunes backup, the restore will replace all data on iPhone with that on the backup. And Apple doesn't allow you to recover data directly from iPhone, either. If you want to be free from these limitations, iPhone Data Recovery for Mac or iPhone Data Recovery must be the best choice. Download the free trial version to your Mac and have a try.
Software Information: iPhone Data Recovery for Mac works equally well on all Mac OS X including the latest OS X 10.9 Mavericks and 10.8 Mountain Lion. It recovers calendars as well as photos, videos, contacts, text messages and other contents from iPhone. You are provided with 2 options: recover calendars directly from iPhone or restore from iTunes/iCloud backup.
Option 1: Restore iPhone 5S calendars without backup on Mac
This option is best suitable for those who haven't backed up iPhone with iTunes or iCloud.
- 1. Run the program and connect your iPhone 5S to your MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or other Mac computer. No need to run iTunes when you do this.
- 2. Set recovery mode to "Recover Data from iOS Devices". Click on the Start Scan button to begin scanning your iPhone 5S after it's detected by the program.
- 3. After the scan, you can preview the found calendars and recover them with one click.
Option 2: Retrieve iPhone 5S calendars from iTunes/iCloud backup on Mac
If your iPhone 5S is damaged or stolen, you can still retrieve calendars from iPhone 5S on Mac. Here's how to do this.
1. Set recovery mode to "Recover from iTunes Backup File" or "Recover from iCloud Backup File" on the top of the interface after running iPhone Data Recovery for Mac.
2. For iTunes backup: Choose the backup file for your iPhone 5S and click on the Start Scan button to extract it.
For iCloud backup: On the pop-up interface, sign in with your Apple ID and choos the right iCloud backup to download.
- 3. After the scanning or downloading, you can preview all content in the backup file and tick calendars you want. Then click Recover to save them to your Mac.
Both options will help you restore deleted or lost calendars from iPhone 5S on Mac. The recovered calendars will be saved to your Mac in 3 formats: .txt, .xls or .xml for viewing. If you lost calendars on iPhone 5S because iPhone stuck in recovery mode, iOS update, etc., have a try and I bet it won't let you down.