Easy and Quick Solution to iPod touch 5 Data Recovery for Mac
Just as CNET reviews, the latest iPod touch 5th generation is the best iPod touch ever. It has an excellent set of features: better front and back cameras, 1080p video recording, and a 4-inch Retina Display just like on the iPhone 5, in a design even thinner than the iPhone. Yet the best iPod touch is not problems free. Many users are eager to find a solution to iPod touch 5 data recovery for Mac.
This article offers you an easy and quick way to recover data from iPod touch 5G on Mac with the aid of a professional iOS device data recovery tool named iPod Data Recovery for Mac. You can just download the tool and follow the tutorial below to learn how to recover data from iPod touch 5 on Mac.
How to Recover Data from iPod touch 5 on Mac
iPhone Data Recovery for Mac provided users with an easy and quick way for iPod touch 5 data recovery on Mac. It's easy because you do not need any skills or knowledge when using this tool. And you can enjoy the quick recovery and get back lost iPod touch files in a few minutes.
iPhone Data Recovery for Mac supports to recover contacts, photos, notes, text messages and other files from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
This software offers 2 recovery modes for us to choose from: Recover Data from iOS Devices and Recover Data from iTunes Backup File. You can use either of the 2 recovery modes. Make sure you have your iPod touch 5 at hand when using the first mode, and have a previous iPod backup id you're using the second one.
Once you want to recover data from iOS devices, you need first connect your iPod touch to Mac. And follow the steps below.
- Launch iPod Data Recovery for Mac and select Recover Data from iOS Devices.
- Click "Start Scan" to scan for lost or deleted data on iPod touch 5.
- As scanning finishes, all recoverable files will be listed by category. Preview and check those you need.
- Select a path and retrieve iPod touch 5 data on Mac.
How to Backup iPod touch 5 with iTunes on Mac
Backing up iPod touch 5 with iTunes is quite necessary for iPod data security. This way you can still restore iPod touch 5 data with iPod Data Recovery for Mac even if you iPod is lost or damaged. Let's see how to backup iPod touch 5 with iTunes on Mac.
- Connect your iPhone 5 to a PC with the latest version of iTunes installed. (If you don't have one, free download from the Internet)
- Open the iOS device's Summary tab.
- Click the device button in the upper right corner.
- Choose "Back Up Now"