The Best Solution for iPhone 5C Data Recovery on Mac
iPhone 5C was announced at Apple's Sep. 10 event with 5 colors: white, blue, yellow, green and pink, adding more colors to the iPhone family. If you just get a new iPhone 5C and suffer from iPhone 5C data loss, the tips included in this article will be of some help. Read on for the solutions to perform iPhone 5C data recovery on your own without sending the device to Apple or third-party data rescue agencies.
Suffer from iPhone 5C Data Loss?
Before introducing the Mac iPhone 5C data recovery tool, let's find out what' making iPhone users suffer from iPhone data loss. Generally iPhone 5C data loss happens when:
- 1. You deleted important photos, messages, contacts on iPhone 5C by mistake
- 2. iPhone 5C data were wiped after updating to iOS 9.3/9/8.2/8.1/8/7.1/7
- 3. iPhone 5C freezes after installing malware or virus attack
- 4. Get an iPhone 5C black screen or white screen
- 5. When sync or backup iPhone 5C with iTunes, software or hardware corrupt
- 6. iPhone 5C is water damaged, broken or stolen
- 7. iPhone files are missing after iPhone 5C factory settings
iPhone 5C Data Recovery for Mac Software
iPhone 5C Data Recovery for Mac is a popular data recovery software trusted by a lot of iPhone users. It enables you to restore data from iPhone 5C on Mac directly from iPhone or from iPhone 5C backup. You can rescue contacts, photos, text messages and up to 16 types of data on iPhone 5C. It's fully compatible with latest Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks and earlier versions like 10.8 and 10.7. iPhone 5C Data Recovery is the Windows version.
Steps for iPhone 5C Data Recovery on Mac
To perform iPhone 5C data recovery, you should first download iPhone 5C Data Recovery for Mac to your Macbook or other computer running Mac OS X. Next follow the step-by-step tutorial.
- Step 1: Run iPhone 5C Data Recovery for Mac.
- Step 2: On the interface you'll see 2 options which are the recovery mode you can choose.
Recover Data from iOS Devices: If you choose this mode, you need to connect iPhone 5C to Mac before you recover files from iPhone 5C on Mac. With this mode, you can recover iPhone 5C data without iPhone backup.
Recover Data from iTunes Backup File: No need to have iPhone during recovery if you choose this mode. Instead, make sure you have backed up iPhone 5C with iTunes.
- Step 3: Scan iPhone 5C for lost files. If you choose Recover Data from iOS Devices, the program will scan iPhone 5C for files to recover. Select Recover Data from iTunes Backup File, the program will scan the iPhone 5C backup on your Mac.
- Step 4: After scanning you can feel free to preview recoverable files and check the images, contacts, SMS, etc. you need to recover.
Extra: Protect iPhone Data by Deleting Data on Incorrect Password Entries
In the event that your iPhone 5C is stolen and there is no way to get the data on iPhone back, what should you do then? One way to really make sure that a thief can't get your data is to set the iPhone to automatically delete all its data when the passcode is entered incorrectly 10 times. If you always forget your passcode, you should be careful when doing this. This could be enabled when you set up a passcode to unlock iPhone.
And if you've backed up iPhone with iTunes, even your iPhone 5C is lost, you can still use iPhone 5C Data Recovery for Mac to restore data from iPhone 5C on Mac.