3 Utilities to Recover Lost Data on iPhone 4S
A short time ago, many users consult us on how to recover iPhone 4S data wiped after update to iOS 6. Well, iOS 7 is coming this fall. Even though iPhone 4S will only get the new iOS 7 look and a splattering of features, it is fortunate that you have chance to update to iOS 7, rather than be stuck in the skeuomorphic world of iOS 6 forever.
Therefore, here we'd like to list some Mac iPhone 4S data recovery software and give precautionary advice. You can update to iOS 7 without fear then since there are always remedies for rescue.
Top 3 Mac iPhone 4S Data Recovery Software
Here is comparison chart of software programs that can recover lost iPhone files:
|iTunes||iCloud||Tenorshare iPhone 4S data recovery for Mac|
|Pros:||Built-in feature in iTunes||Operate on your iPhone||Recover all iPhone 4S data either from backup or without backup|
||Need to download|
|How-to:||How to restore iPhone 4S from iTunes?||How to restore iPhone 4S from iCloud?||How to recover iPhone 4S data without iTunes?|
Method 1: How to Restore iPhone 4S from iTunes?
iTunes woks as a media player, media library application. It also includes some credible functions, such as Backup & Restore. Here is how to restore iPhone 4S data from iTunes backup.
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone 4S to the computer you normally synced with iTunes. No iPhone in hand? Try iPhone 4S data recovery for Mac.
- Step 2: Click the "File" menu and select "Devices" > "Restore from Back up".
Method 2: How to Restore iPhone 4S from iCloud?
iCould can't back up the movies and TV shows not purchased from the iTunes Store, and photos that were originally synced from your computer. If you'd like to recover photos or videos from iPhone 4S, skip to all-inclusive iPhone 4S data recovery for Mac.
- Step 1: Connect iPhone 4S to Wi-Fi and select "Restore from iCloud Backup" on your iPhone 4S.
- Step 2: Choose "Restore from iCloud Backup".
- Step 3: Choose the backup to restore from on the backup list.
Method 3: iPhone 4S Data Recovery Software without iTunes/iCloud
Through the comparison chart above, you can find Tenorshare iPhone 4S data recovery for Mac or iPhone 4S data recovery is your idea choice if you are encountering data loss. It is ultimate since it can recover contacts, photos, text messages, notes, call history, and other files in totally 16 file types on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 and earlier. This iPhone 4S data recovery on Mac is capable of data rescue for any data loss reasons: inadvertent deletion, factory restore, jailbreak, iOS upgrade, black screen, and more scenarios.
How to retrieve lost iPhone 4S data with this software? This software provides 2 recovery modes, and you can recover iPhone 4S files without backup or from backup. To get started, download it right now.
Restore iPhone 4S without Backup
Have no backup? Take it easy. Follow these instructions to restore iPhone 4S data without backup.
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone 4S to Mac, click "Start Scan" on the software interface.
- Step 2: Select the files you need to recover after preview.
- Step 3: Specify a location on your Mac to save the recovered files.
Restore iPhone 4S from Backup
Lost iPhone 4S device but have ever backed up with iTunes. You can restore iPhone 4S from iTunes backup without iPhone device connected by following steps.
- Step 1: Switch to "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". Select the backup file of your iPhone 4S and click "Start Scan".
- Step 2: Select the files you want to recover. You are allowed to preview files.
- Step 3: Save the restored data on your Mac.
With iPhone 4S data recovery for Mac, all the files are recovered. We are sure this way works in the way you like: easy, fast, and safe. By the way, it is also the method of transferring data from iPhone 4S to Mac.