How to Backup WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to PC
Do you have important WhatsApp chats that you want to save or keep on your computer? Or is your WhatsApp starting to slow down because of your bloated chat history, you want to backup WhatsApp messages to computer and free up some space without losing all those memories inside?
Here in this post, you will be introduced to an easy way to backup iPhone WhatsApp to PC. Follow this guide to make sure you could have a copy of the WhatsApp messages on your computer which can be viewed any time you want.
How to Backup iPhone WhatsApp chats to computer
As iPhone cannot communicate directly with computer, you will need a tool called UltData during the backup process. Mac users should turn to mac version. This tool not only enables iPhone users to recover iPhone data but also allows to backup iPhone WhatsApp to PC, you can directly copy WhatsApp messages from iPhone to computer. In order to transfer iPhone WhatsApp messages to computer, download the software to your computer first.
1) Connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable and launch UltData on your computer.
2) Selecet "Recover Data from iOS Devices" and scan iPhone for WhatsApp messages you want to backup.
3) After scanning, all scanned files on your iPhone will be listed according to category. Tap "WhatsApp", you can then preview the scanned WhatsApp messages and choose those you need to backup.
4) Choose a proper file path to save the backup on your computer and click the "Recover" button.
Then the WhatsApp chat conversions will be backed up on your computer. If you have other files such as text messages, photos, contacts, notes, etc. you can also backup them to compute using UltData.
Additional Tips: How to Backup Android WhatsApp Messages to computer
Still, a lot of people are using Android phone. The steps below describe how to backup Android WhatsApp messages to computer.
1) Launch WhatsApp on your smartphone.
2) From the menu hit Settings > Chat Settings > Backup Conversations.
3) Finally you can export your WhatsApp chat history. Go to your chats screen. Tap and hold on a conversation. Select "Email conversation". An email will be composed with your chat history attached as a .txt file.
OK, back to the topic, if you are using iPhone and you have other ways to backup WhatsApp chats besides using UltData, share with us in your comment.