2 Methods for iPad mini 2 Data Recovery on Mac
The new iPad mini has arrived, bringing with it a host of key changes which could well keep it one of the beset small tablets. With the mini iPad, taking photos and watching videos becomes more convenient. I know the photos and videos as well as other data mean a lot to you. Then what would you do if you accidently deleted them? How to recover deleted iPad mini 2 files on Mac?
You might lose data on your iPad mini 2 after you deleted files mistakenly, iOS update cause, iPad factory settings reset, etc. Good news is that you can have iPad Data Recovery for Mac to get back lost files including videos, contacts, photos, notes and more with easy steps. The following paragraphs will describe how to perform iPad mini 2 data recovery. You can feel free to download the trial version and have a try. Windows users should go for iPad Data Recovery (Windows version).
2 Methods to recover data from iPad mini with Retina display on Mac
The iPad Data Recovery for Mac software offers 2 methods to restore lost deleted or lost iPad mini 2 data on Mac. Whether you have backed up iPad mini 2 or not, you can get back lost data with its help.
Method 1. How to recover deleted iPad mini 2 files on Mac without iTunes backup
iPad mini 2 data recovery for Mac software makes it possible to restore iPad mini 2 data directly from iPad.
- Run the program on your computer after downloading and installing it. Connect your iPad mini 2 to Mac.
- Next you can directly click Start Scan to scan your iPad mini with Retina display.
- After the scan, you can preview all data that the program found for you. Check those you want and mark them and click the Recover button at the bottom. You can save them all on your computer with one click.
Method 2. How to retrieve files from iPad mini 2 on Mac with iTunes backup
The second method iPad Data Recovery for Mac offers is different from the first one in that it performs iPad mini data recovery for Mac by extracting data from iTunes backup. If your iPad is damaged, stolen or lost and you still have the iPad backup on your computer, you could start the program and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File". Here you'll see all iTunes backup files for your iOS devices. Choose the one for your iPad and click "Start Scan" to extract it.
Extra Tip: How to enter iPad recovery mode on iPad mini with Retina display
Knowing how to enter iPad mini 2 recovery mode would be of great help, especially when an iOS device encounters software- or app-related trouble. Here in this post, we summarize steps t to get your iPad into recovery mode for your information.
- 1. First, find your iPad USB cable and make sure only connect the USB cable to your PC, not your iPad. Connecting the cable to your iPad must be done in proper order.
- 2. Next, turn off your iPad by holding down the Sleep/Wake button at the top of the iPad until a red slider appears on the screen. Slide it to turn the iPad off.
- 3. Hold down the Home Button and connect the USB cable to the iPad at the same time. Your iPad should power on at this point. Keep holding the Home button down until you see the iTunes logo appear on the screen.
- 4. If you see a battery on the screen, you will need to let the iPad charge for a bit and then repeat these steps.
- 5. You will then get a message on the screen informing you that you have entered iPad mini 2 recovery mode.
Hopefully the methods provided by iPad Data Recovery for Mac and tips for entering iPad mini with Retina display recovery mode could be of some help. And if they do help you, you can make them known to your friends by sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Gmail account and more.