Must-know Tips on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP System Crash
Computer crashes while playing games? Get a windows blank screen or black screen of death when your computer crashes during watching videos? These are all signs of Windows system crash. This post details how to fix Windows crash for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. By solving a crash immediately after the first occurrence, you can prevent time-consuming and costly repeat crashes.
Why Windows Crashes and How to Diagnose Windows Crashes
Operating system crashes differ a lot from applications crashes, system hangs or other problems. Usually operating systems crash as a protective measure. When your operating system detects that critical devices are failing or that an internal operating system state has been identified as inconsistent because of possible viruses, bad device drivers or even RAM failures, it is will stop immediately to keep your computer safe.
Furthermore if you want to know what cause Windows crashes, the post Top 8 Reasons for Windows System Crash might be the answer to your question.
If your computer stops shortly after you press the power button, displays you a black/blue screen of death, or your computer freezes while playing video games, you can tell that your Windows crashes. You need to take some actions to fix this.
How to Fix Windows Crashes (including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
Using Windows Boot Genius to fix Windows blue screen of death, fix Windows boot crash and other Windows system crash issues is the most time-saving and effortless way. It is fully compatible with all Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
For a free trial, download the Windows system repair tool Windows Boot Genius and install it in any available computer.
- 1) Run the program. You can see there are two menus for you to choose in the left window. Choose the first one and plug a blank USB drive or CD to the computer to burn a Windows system reboot disk or drive.
- 2) Insert the burnt USB drive or CD to the Windows computer which crashes. Restart it and press F2 or Delete key to enter BIOS setting center. Change your computer to boot from USB Drive.
- 3) When your computer boots up, you'll see the interface of Windows Boot Genius. Select "Windows Rescue" tab and find the symptoms that your Windows belong to. Then follow the instructions on the Wizard to fix Windows crash.
Windows crash fix is only part of the functions Windows Boot Genius has. There's a lot more you can expect from this utility like recover lost Windows password, restore deleted data on Windows hard drive, etc. It's a great system management tool for my Windows.
How to Prevent Computer Crash
In order to ensure that your computer performs optimally and to ultimately prevent crashes from occurring, you can follow the guide below to run a routine maintenance of your computer.
- 1) Upgrade your operating system
- 2) Update your device drivers
- 3) Keep your registry clean
- 4) Prevent programs from auto launching upon Startup and reduce memory usage
- 5) Place laptop or computer mainframe to a cool place so that your computer won't be overheated
- 6) Check for virus regularly
With the tips in this post, you can better handle the Windows system crash or may even kill the computer crash issue in the bud! If you like these tips, share with your friends and family what you've learnt.