How to Recover Deleted, Lost Photos from Android Phone or Tablet
Yesterday, I accidently deleted a significant photo from my Android device.Unfortunately, I forgot to do a new backup. How do I recover lost data from Android device? I'll be appreciated."
Many Android phones or tablets like Samsung Galaxy S5, Google Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z are equipped with great camera that let you capture every moment of fun and joy. However, for reasons like error deletion, rooting, Factory Reset Android Phone, virus or malware attack, you might easily lose photos on your Android phone. And all you want to know is how to perform Android photos recovery.
How to recover photos on Android phone or tablets
When you delete or lost photos on your Android phone, the photos are NOT really deleted. They are simply removed from the file directory in the folder. Even though you can no longer see the files in the folder, its contents still remain 100% intact at this point. As long as the file remains there, you can use Android phone photo recovery software -- Android Data Recovery to restore the deleted or lost pictures.
Before you perform Android photos recovery, you should first:
- Root your Android phone or tablet.
- Connect your Android phone or tablet to computer running any Windows OS (including Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
- Then turn on USB storage on your Android phone. This helps the program to get data from your Android phone.
- Download and install Tenorshare Android Data Recovery to the Windows computer.
- 1. As you launch the Android photo recovery tool, you'll see the main screen of the software. Follow the guide on the screen of Tenorshare Android Data Recovery to enable USB debugging.
Tips: The USB debugging process varies for different versions of Android OS. Make sure you choose the right one for your Android phone. If your USB cable is lost or the USB port is damaged and you can't connect your Android phone to PC, you can try Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Pro which enables you to connect via Wi-Fi.
- 2. When your Android phone or tablet is detected by the software, an app Superuser Request will pop up on your device's screen. Click "Allow" and to allow the program's super user authorization. Then click "Start" on the software screen.
- 3. It will take no more than 2 minutes to scan the files on your Android device. After scanning finished, you can found all the files including existing and lost ones are listed by category. You are allowed to preview and decide which to recover. Here you should click "Photo" in the category list and then preview and check photos to restore.
The Tenorshare Android Data Recovery software is simple and powerful and it helps you recover photos from Android phone in various situations including:
- Accidentally deleted files from Android phone or tablet.
- Formatted your Android.
- SD card on Android got corrupted or inaccessible.
- Power failure.
- Virus infection.
The Android photo recovery tool not only retrieves lost images for you, but also restores contacts, call history, text messages and other contents from your Android device. Maybe you've noticed that the software is designed for Windows users, if you are running Mac OS X, Photo Recovery for Mac could help you recover deleted or lost photos from Android phone and tablet on Mac computer.