Top 3 Samsung S8 Plus FRP Bypass Tools You Can Try
Every android phones have Factory Reset Protection (FRP) to provide privacy to your crucial data. The FRP lock is essential in case your phone gets stolen or lost. If you are a Samsung S8 user, then it’s obvious you will find the feature. The problem mainly arises when one forgets Google login and passcode. If you have no ideas on how to access your phone back to normal, follow the comprehensive methods in the following section.
- Part 1. How to Pick Reliable Samsung S8 Plus FRP Bypass Tool
- Part 2. Top 3 Popular Tool to Bypass Galaxy S8 Bypass Verification
Part 1. How to Pick Reliable Samsung S8 Plus FRP Bypass Tool
You would require a sure shot tool to bypass FRP lock in Samsung S8
Unlock the FRP lock successfully
$30-$50 per year with a Moneyback guarantee.
The FRP bypass tool is by far the best solution to get rid of Google lock; the tool needs to be user friendly and within an affordable price range.
A good software should be updated frequently to fix bugs.
FRP tool needs to ensure every file on the phone during the process should be kept secure and unharmed.
Part 2. Top 3 Popular Tool to Bypass Galaxy S8 Bypass Verification
Samsung S8 FRP Lock Remove Tool #1. 4ukey for Android
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is able to bypass Samsung Galaxy S8 verification. 4uKey software tool is capable of unlocking any lock system that includes;4 digit screen passcode, six-digit passcode, Touch ID, and even Face ID. Samsung users are widely using 4uKey for Android phones as its listed top tool to bypass verification. Tenorshare 4uKey has a friendly User Interface to use and is 100% secure to use.
- $39.95 (save 70%) on yearly license and supports 1-5 devices simultaneous login and 1 PC
- $35.95 on one month license that supports 1-5 devices and 1 PC
- $49.95 for a lifetime license, supports 1-5 devices and 1 PC
- Tenorshare 4ukey is capable of unlocking any sort of lock system; 4/6 digit passcode, Touch ID, and Face ID.
- The tool is favorable to an 85-90% success rate.
About FRP unlock, this tool currently only support Samsung brand phone,
Samsung S8 FRP Lock Remove Tool #2. Pangu FRP Bypass tool
Pangu FRP bypass tool is a fantastic tool developed to bypass any screen lock in Android phones. As we already know, FRP lock is related to the Google Lock system, and the Pangu FRP bypass tools work efficiently with any sort of bypass. Since Pangu developed the tool, especially for Samsung phones, thus there is a high success rate with these phones.
FRP bypass tool ads an extra layer of security to data and information you have on your phone and do not let any negative impact.
Pangu FRP bypass tool is entirely free to use, and you can download the APK file for free.
- It’s compatible with Samsung and all other Android phones
- The tool has a success rate of an average of 90%
- The tool can be a bit hard for non-tech guys to handle
- It requires an OTG cable and external flash drive to bypass the FRP lock.
Samsung S8 FRP Lock Remove Tool #3. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
Dr.Fone is a tool developed to remove screen lock, which is designed to work correctly for Samsung phones to bypass 4/6 digit-PIN lock, passcode lock, and Fingerprint and Face ID lock system. It has a high rate of success rate if the paid tool is used; however, the free version of the software does the job well.
- Dr.Fone is able to unlock some models of Android phone without losing data.
- Everyone, including non-tech people, can handle the tool easily.
Dr.Fone for Android comes with $39.95 yearly package
- Removes most sort of screen lock system in Android phones
- Simple to use user interface for the non-technical person
- Offers two-screen lock mode bypass
- Dr.Fone is not a cheap tool to use in the market
- Dr.Fone takes a longer time to remove screen lock
- For Dr.Fone to operate successfully, you need to have at least 1GB of free space in your Samsung phone.
- Only a few older Android phones can unlock without losing data.
The tools mentioned in the above section are the most popular ones in the market. You would have a high chance of success if any of the products used to remove the screen lock in your Samsung phone. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android ensures safety to your data on the phone when it tries to bypass the lock system. Dr.Fone is capable of circumventing two-layer of lock system as well. Pangu FRP Bypass tool is free to use application ready to unlock your phone with simple steps.
Frequently Asked Questions about Galaxy S8 Bypass Verify
Q1. How do I turn off FRP lock on Galaxy s8?
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S8 and go to settings application from the app drawer.
- On the settings, find “Cloud and Accounts” then tap on it.
- On the available lists of options, select “Accounts.”
- After that, search for “Google” and tap on it.
- Then, hit three-horizontal bar available at the right-top corner of the screen. Finally, hit “Remove Account.”
Q2. How do I Unlock my Galaxy s8 if I forgot the Pattern?
Unnecessary repetition of pattern to unlock your phone in case you forget it leads to Google Lock function; we recommend to use the Tenorshare 4uKey pattern bypass tool as it handles the issue correctly.