Top 7 Software to Restore from iPhone Backup [FREE &Paid]—Tenorshare
The new iPhone has been in the news for its spectacular interface and design. In no time, many people will start using it. However, migrating to a new phone implies discarding existing phone in use. If you do not intend to get stuck in a situation of loss of data, then we are here to lighten your burden of restoring backup to a new iPhone. We will guide the users on how to restore backup to new iPhone with various softwares.
1. The Best--Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare UltData is the ultimate Apple device's companion allowing the user to restore iPhone from iCloud/iTunes backup. With UltData, the users get the privilege of performing a full or partial backup easily. This powerful software supports almost all the iOS devices and brilliantly works with the latest iOS 12 beta. UltData ensures to relocate essential data types such as messages, audio, call logs etc to new iPhone with ease. Let us understand how this tool works.
1.1 Recover from iCloud Backup
Step 1: Launch UltData on your system and connect your phone with it. Load software and tap on 'Recover from iCloud Backup' out of the four options. Now, sign in to your iCloud account.
Step 2: The device will display on your screen along with the available backups on the screen. Tap on the backup to restore your iPhone from backup.
Step 3: From the backup page, select the files you preferably want to restore. To restore all, tick mark 'Select All' and proceed to 'Next' option appearing below the screen.
Step 4: The Preview screen will display with the selected files. Click on 'Recover' tab after previewing the files to restore backup to new iPhone.
1.2 Recover from iTunes Backup
Tenorshare's UltData facilitates users in restoring backup from iTunes backup. Below are the comprehensive steps that you can perform.
Step 1: Download UltData tool on your system and connect your device via USB cable. Run the program and tap on 'Recover from iTunes Backup file' from the available modes.
Step 2: The following screen will display a list of the backups of your iOS device. Opt for the preferable file you want to restore your iPhone from iTunes backup and then 'Start Scan' tab from the program.
Step 3: The backup program and its enlisted data variants will be displayed. Select the files you want in your new iPhone. To select the entire region, tap on 'Select All'.
Step 4: Now, preview the folders you have selected and examine the data types you opted for are there or not.
Step 5: Tap on 'Recover' option. Past some moments, you will be able to accomplish the restoring process from iTunes backup. You can even prefer to restore the data on the 'Device' or 'computer'.
2. AnyTrans for iOS
AnyTrans is one of the popular softwares for restoring the backup to the new iPhone. With this tool, one can easily migrate contacts, audios, media files etc. to the new iPhone. Also, one can extract their crucial data from the iCloud and iTunes using AnyTrans.
- Fully compatible with almost all the iOS devices, models, iPad etc.
- Allows the user to clone data from one phone to another.
- One has to pay for extracting the files from the backup.
- This software takes a lot of time.
PhoneRescue is one of the considerable options for restoring data to new iPhone. This software restores data from iPhone to iPhone and restores up to 29 different types of data inclusive of messages, chat histories, call logs etc.
- Allows users to preview data before restoring it to new iPhone.
- Extract lost or encrypted data from the iCloud or iTunes.
- Paid service for extracting data files from iTunes/iCloud.
- The interface is a bit tricky.
4. iPhone Backup Extractor
As the name suggests, iPhone Extractor is one of the extracting tools that the users can use for restoring iPhone from iTunes backup. IPhone Backup Extractor allows users to choose amongst several data types available in the backup of the respective device. It is also compatible with the Apple devices and Mac operating systems.
- Let's you fetch variants of data from iTunes backup.
- iPhone Backup Extractor allows users to discover the backups of all the iOs devices such as iPad, iPod etc.
- Does not have the feature for scanning the data before restoring.
- One cannot gain the insight of the data through the medium of preview screen.
5. iBackup Extractor
iBackup Extractor is essentially a extractor software that allows the users to restore iMessages, call logs, calendars, files etc. from the backup maintained in the iCloud. This software supports the Macintosh and iOS devices. One can also take a free trial for experiencing its functionality.
- Easily restores contacts from iPhone and export to Mac address book.
- iBackup Extractor allows users to easily migrate Internet history and bookmarks to Safari.
- Not all the data types are supported for restoring from the iTunes backup.
- The interface is not very intuitive and user-friendly.
6. PhoneBrowse [FREE]
If you want to get experience a free version that allows the user to restore data from the iCloud backup then you can use PhoneBrowse. It's free recovery software that lets you extract data from the backup. It performs well in the Macintosh systems
- PhoneBrowse has a simple and easy-to-cope up with interface.
- Extract several components of data directly from iPhone or iTunes backup.
- Cannot extract data from iCloud.
7. iBackup Viewer [FREE]
iBackup Viewer is one of the popular softwares that claims to be a free restoring software that allows the users to extract the essential variants of data from the iPhone backup and gives the refreshed look of the backups available on the phone.
- Very simple and easy to use software.
- iBackup Viewer lets you restore data from the iTunes Backup.
- Cannot restore files/data or folder that has been overwritten to another data.
- The software does not render free service.
Choosing the best software to restore from iPhone backup is extremely helpful to use the files in any device or computer. We've examined a variety of restoring software that fulfills the purpose of restoring data easily. Some softwares may have the sole purpose of restoring iPhone from backup but not all does it seamlessly. So, if you want to restore iPhone from iTunes backup, then you must grab use UltData. Not just it helps to restore iPhone from iTunes or iCloud but you can directly recover deleted data from the device itself.