Ways to Factory Reset iPhone without iTunes
Unfortunate times are always unwelcoming and miserably worrying. And, so is the nature of frozen screens, malfunctioning of phone resulting in an endless disturbance in the nature of phone's working. One of the sorted methods for brushing away such situations can be by implementing a factory reset in iPhone. But, if you are looking out for a way to do it without the need of iTunes/ passcode, then you can consider using other methods. We will be discussing the easy-peasy ways on resetting your iPhone without iTunes.
- Preparations before Factory Reset
- Factory Reset iPhone without iTunes and Passcode
- Reset iPhone on Device
- Reset with iCloud
Preparations before Factory Reset
Before undergoing the process of factory reset, one needs to be well versed with the streak of pre-requisites to smoothly reset iPhone without iTunes.
- Factory reset is synonym of brushing away all the contents saved in your phone. Be it the data folders, settings or files, all of them vanish with resetting your iPhone. So, one must maintain the backup on iCloud/iTunes to upkeep your data easily.
- The second most important thing is you need to check the current status of battery life on your iPhone. Because, performing factory reset eats out a good chunk of battery which may lower the percentage altogether. So, one must charge it fully to perform reset on your iPhone.
- Be patient during the process of factory reset of your iPhone as it is quite a lengthy process. It may even eat out a good amount of time. But, that nowhere implies you can infer in the process by turning off your iPhone in any way. So, don't turn off device while performing factory reset.
Factory Reset iPhone without iTunes and Passcode
The ultimate way of factory resetting your iPhone without having to deal with iTunes and passcode is by making good use of Tenorshare 4uKey– a secured way of unwinding any type of security password in a struggle-free manner. Designed with the latest technology, 4uKey smoothly runs on the Mac/Windows systems. Users can make use of this software for carefully performing the reset on iPhone6/7/8/X without iTunes or passcode. Moreover, users can brush away iPhone codes, passcodes or any security provisions present on your device.
Step 1: Establish a connection between your iPhone and PC and download the program on your system.
Step 2: After downloading 4uKey, ensure to give consent to the desired permissions. This will lead the software on an auto detection mode and display your device over the main screen. Now, tap on 'Start' button.
Step 3: You will now be prompted to the download firmware package from where you have to save the path in your way and tapp on 'Download'.
Step 4: Allow firmware to load once it gets loaded; you are now a step away from factory resetting your iPhone 6/7/8/X. All you got to do is, tap on 'Start Unlock' button and perform the desired actions in a much clearer way. Now, your device is ready to setup as new.
Reset iPhone on Device
The organic way on how to reset iPhone6/7/8/X without iTunes can be implemented right from your settings. So, without delving into further detailing, we will now unveil the possible way of performing it in a hassle-free way.
- First and foremost, you have to grab your iPhone and unlock its screen to get directed to the main screen. Now, locate for 'Settings' icon from the main menu and tap it. After that, scroll in the Setting options and select 'General'.
- Once you are prompted to 'General' from Settings, simply select 'Reset'. From there, look out for 'Erase All Contents and Settings' and press that option.
Reset with iCloud
The Apple users are well familiar with iCloud's service. But, did you know? It can serve as one of the optional ways to factory reset iPhone without iTunes! Yes, it is! So, scroll down for the steps. You must have enabled 'Find My iPhone' service in your Apple device.Here is how you can reset iPhone without using any passcode or iTunes.
- Go to your local web browser and surf for iCloud's official website. Now, sign in with your iCloud credentials of your device.
- Once you are successfully signed in, tap on the 'Find My iPhone' icon.
- Now from the top section, click on 'All Devices' tab and then opt for your iPhone featuring in the drop down menu.
- Then, click on 'Erase iPhone' button followed by confirming the actions using the 'Erase' button. This way, you can answer how to reset iPhone without iTunes.
You may also need factory reset iPhone without Apple ID
So, here were the well-sorted mediums of answering how to reset your iPhone without having to deal from iTunes and passcode. While, users can make use of the following options, however, the ultimate way of factory resetting your iPhone can solely be performed by using Tenorshare 4uKey software! That not only factory resets, but bypasses the passwords very quickly!