How to Erase iPhone without Passcode or Apple ID
Erasing your iPhone is not a tough job if you know your Passcode and Apple ID but if you are the one who easily forgets passcode and Apple ID then it might be a serious problem. If the users forgets the passcode or Apple ID then they won't be able to get into the locked iPhone neither they can log-in in iCloud/iTunes as iCloud account requires Apple ID but what if I say, I can show you the amazing method on how to erase everything on iPhone without passcode or Apple ID. Just go through the article and you will learn how exactly the method works.
- Part 1: How to Erase Everything on iPhone without Passcode or Apple ID
- Part 2: How to Erase iPhone if You Still Remember the Passcode & Apple ID Password
Part 1: How to Erase Everything on iPhone without Passcode or Apple ID
You can easily erase all content and settings without Passcode or Apple ID with the help of Tenorshare 4uKey. This is a life-saving tool that lets you format your iPhone even though you forgot your unlocking Passcode or Apple ID. This tool has more things to offer to its users. It easily removes 6-digit/4-digit passcode protection, Touch ID, Face ID or any kind of password protection of your iPhone. Even if your iPhone is broken or the button doesn't work, 4uKey will erase your iPhone just in few clicks. This tool also supports the latest iOS version 12.
Note: Download Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer.
Process on how to erase iPhone without Apple ID:
- First install and then launch 4uKey on your computer. Also connect your iPhone using USB cord.
- Next click on Start to download the latest firmware package online and you can even choose a save path.
- After a little while your firmware package will be downloaded.
- Then click on 'Unlock Now' to start erasing everything of your iPhone.
- Once the process is completed you can tap on Set Up as New iPhone.
Part 2: How to Erase iPhone if You Still Remember the Passcode & Apple ID Password
If you want to erase your iPhone completely and still remember the passcode as well as Apple ID with Password then it is much easier to finish the task. You can use any one of the three methods mentioned below. This method includes erasing of your iPhone with the help of Settings menu, iTunes and iCloud. All the three methods have different steps to erase the iPhone. Just go through it and know how these methods works.
- Way 1: Erase All Content in Settings
- Way 2: Erase iPhone with iTunes
- Way 3: Erase iPhone with iCloud
Note: Make sure to completely backup all your data of iPhone before using any of the methods.
Way 1: Erase All Content in Settings
You can use this method to completely wipe your iPhone's data and information. All you need to know is your iPhone Passcode to enter in the main menu. This method is simple and easy and it also warns you to backup all your content before performing this method. This method doesn't require anything, just make sure to have enough battery on phone so that there won't be any problem during the reset process.
Process on how to erase all data on iPhone:
- Open Settings on iPhone >> General >> Reset.
- Look for the option Erase All Content and Settings >> Tap on it.
- A message will pop-up asking you to Erase iPhone or Cancel >> Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Enter passcode to continue the process.
- You have erased your iPhone successfully without any problem.
Way 2: Erase iPhone with iTunes
iTunes is a default app provided by Apple to its user. It also helps you to erase your iPhone without any problem. You can even backup all your content to iTunes before performing the factory reset. Once you have completed backing up your iPhone, you can proceed to erase your iPhone. You need to have latest version of iTunes installed on your computer as well as a USB cable to perform this method.
- First open iTunes and connect your iPhone using USB cable.
- Next click on device icon to choose your iPhone from the list.
- Then click on Restore iPhone option.
- A message will pop-up on screen, click on Restore.
Way 3: Erase iPhone with iCloud
You can erase iPhone using iCloud. All you need to know is the Apple ID and password that is used in the iPhone. Once you know the Apple ID and password, you can erase iPhone remotely. You don't need any USB cable like you use in iTunes. You can perform this method over Wi-Fi and it is really easy to use.
Note: You should previously enabled Find My iPhone then only you can erase iPhone with iCloud.
- First go to www.iCloud.com and enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Next select 'All Devices' and also choose your iPhone that you can find on the top of the screen.
- Then click on 'Erase iPhone'.
- Now if you are using trusted browser and want to jump the verification step in the future >> click on Trust.
- But if you using non trusted browser then answer the security question or enter the verification code which is sent to your other devices.
- You are now able to erase iPhone successfully.
In the above article, you have learned how to erase iPhone without password or Apple ID and even with passcode and Apple ID. Tenorshare 4uKey works in both of the cases. So, why to bother using other solution when you have the best tool to erase you iPhone without any problem just in few clicks.
Comment below and share you thought regarding this tool.