Ultimate Solutions to Restore Deleted Photos from iPhone/Android/Computer
How to Recover Deleted Photos with UltData
Worried about data loss on iPhone/Android/computer? Some of your important data like photos, videos, and contacts are missing after formatting or system update? Or simply, you deleted accidentally? And you don’t know how to recover them? Then we are here to help. In this article, we have come up with a permanent solution that can help you with all your deleted photo recovery quests and also restore other data if you wish using some potent third-party software that has proven its worth. We have listed step by step methods of all the options you can try to recover data from iOS devices. So, let’s get started.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
If you want to know how to recover deleted photos from iPhone, then your best option is to go for none other than Tenorshare UltData. It is a professional iPhone data recovery tool, that can recover deleted/lost pictures or any type of data on your iPhone easily. It is really fast and supports both Windows and Mac. All you need is a USB cable and a computer and the software will do the rest. Any type of file or any condition like jailbreak, water damage, stuck Apple logo, accidental deletion, or any type of physical damage etc of your iOS device can’t stop UltData to recover files. So, here’s how to use UltData to restore deleted photos from iOS devices:
- 1. First, download and install Tenorshare UltData on your own computer. It is available for Windows and Mac.
- 2. Get hold of your target iPhone and connect it to your computer using a USB.
- 3. Wait for detection, and if promoted tap on “Trust”.
- 4. Now, from the main interface, select “Recover Data from iOS Device” and that is the default mode.
- 5. Select the “Photos” option from the list of file types and tap “Start Scan”.
- 6. Now, the software will fetch and display all your photos on the screen. Preview the required photos and tap the checkbox to select them.
- 7. And tap “Recover”.
All the selected photos will be recovered from your iOS device to your computer in no time. In case, you want to recover data from iCloud or iTunes backup, UltData also provides the option for both of them. You just have to select the required option from the main interface and follow the on-screen instructions to get it done. Whether you have an iTunes backup or an iCloud backup, it can recover everything. Now, you know how to retrieve deleted photos on iPhone. Apart from that, this software can also repair OS, fix iOS stuck issues, crashes boot loops etc. Don’t miss this stellar software.
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android
If you use an Android device, don’t be confused on how to recover deleted photos, as there are a lot of options to choose from! We highly recommend you to go for Tenorshare Android Data Recovery as it is the best in terms of usability and effectiveness. It promises a seamless experience and we are going to guide you on exactly how much it truly offers. Here’s how to recover deleted photos from Android using Android Data Recovery:
- 1. Download and install Android Data Recovery on your Mac or Windows.
- 2. Connect your Android device to your computer and launch the program.
- 3. Now, you have to setup USB debugging on your device so as to get detected. Follow the on-screen information and get it done with the help of the software UI. For Android 6 or later, first, go to “Settings", then enter "About Phone". Now, go to "Software Info" and tap the option "Build number" exactly seven times. Once the "Develop options" is turned on, enter the menu and turn on “USB Debugging".
- 4. After, the device gets detected, tap “Allow” to proceed and tap Start.
- 5. Carefully, choose the file types from the list. In this case, select “Gallery” and again tap “Next”.
- 6. Now, after the device fetches all your photos, preview and select the ones you need and hit “Recover” and provide the path for storing the files on your computer.
Part 3: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Computer
If you have lost some precious photos from your computer recently irrespective of whatever reason like a formatted disk, accidental deletion of albums, lost while transfer, crashes etc, it is probably a good choice to go for a third party tool like Tenorshare Any Data Recovery software to get it all back safe and sound. It is one of the best data recovery programs for computers and it is available for both Mac and Windows. Be it any type of files, it can take care of anything and that too fast and effectively. Follow the steps below to know the software and the whole recovery process:
- 1. First, download and install the Tenorshare Any Data Recovery on your computer. Make sure you don’t install it on the same location to prevent data overwriting.
- 2. Launch the program and choose the file types for recovery. In this case, choose “Photo”.
- 3. Now, simply choose the location and tap “Scan” to proceed.
- 4. All the recoverable files on your computer will be showcased now.
- 5. You can also preview the pictures and choose them selectively for recovery. After to select the required pictures, just tap Recover and provide a path for storage.
For Mac, after downloading and installing the Any Data Recovery for Mac program, simply launch it and choose the option “Lost File Recovery” and again select the location as above and tap “Scan”. After this, follow the instructions above and you will be successful.
So, this is how to recover deleted photos from computer. To summarize, each of the software used in this article to recover deleted pictures from iPhone/Android/Computer is well-equipped and by far these are the best methods on how to get deleted pictures back. Each of them is potent and offers tremendous value as well as many unique features to users. And coming to the effectiveness of the software, we highly encourage you to go for it once, just to realize what they are capable of. Highly recommended!