Mac OS X Data Recovery Software for Recovering Mac Hard Drive Deleted Files
Accidently deleted some important files on Mac? Here describes a best osx data recovery software for you free download. It is Data Recovery for Mac (known as Mac Any Data Recovery as well).
What is Any Data Recovery for Mac?
Any Data Recovery for Mac is a cool program designed by Tenorshare Co., Ltd for retrieving data from Mac hard drive and other external USB drive, SD card, mobile phone, digital camera, etc.
It supports Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion.
What Can Mac Data Recovery Do?
- 1. Recover photos, videos, audios, documents (Word, Excel) and archive files from Mac hard disk or other external devices.
- 2. Restore contacts, call logs, text messages, notes, photos from iOS devices.
- 3. Inclusive various data loss scenarios like inadvertent deletion, corruption, formatted and lost partitions, virus attack, software crash and other unknown reasons.
What Highlights This Data Recovery Software Mac?
1. Free recover 500MB files with the trial version.
2. 5 recovery modes are offered: Lost Files Recovery, Partition Recovery, Raw Recovery, iTunes Backup Recovery, Resume Recovery.
Lost File Recovery: recover deleted files from trash, partition, memory card, external hard drive, USB, mobile phone, digital camera, etc.
Raw Recovery: designed for failing to recover lost files with Lost File Recovery mode.
Partition Recovery: search deleted, damaged, corrupted, lost or altered partitions and recover lost files.
iTunes Backup Recovery: recover photos, messages, contacts, etc. from iPhone, iPad and iPod backup files.
Resume Recovery: import the saved scan result to resume a previous recovery session.
How to Use Mac Data Recovery?
Actually, it is very easy to recover deleted files on Mac OS X hard drive with this Mac Data Recovery software. As simple as following How-To:
- 1. Select target volume/hard drive and scan.
- 2. Preview the scanned files.
- 3. Check items that you want to get back.