Top 4 Ways to Fix iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Won’t Turn Off
iPhone 7 plus won't turn off with spinning wheel? Red iPhone 7 won’t turn off due to the power button won’t work? iPhone 7 is frozen and won’t turn off? We have heard a few users report the “iPhone 7/7Plus won’t turn off” issue.
There are a lot of reasons can cause your iPhone may not turn off. It may be due to software bugs or software conflicts on your iPhone, iPhone operating system stuck or corrupted, or maybe your power button isn’t working properly any more. No matter for what reasons your iPhone won’t turn off, here are top 4 ways to fix it.
- Way 1: Fix iPhone 7/7 Plus Won’t Turn Off by Hard Resetting
- Way 2: Turn Your iPhone Off Using AssistiveTouch
- Way 3: Restore iPhone with iTunes
- Way 4: Ultimate Solution to Fix iPhone 7/7Plus Won’t Turn Off with Tenorshare ReiBoot
Hard resetting is the easiest way to solve iOS stuck issues related to software issue like software crashes, software bugs or software conflicts. Press and hold the Sleep/wake button and the Volume Down button at the same time. Keep holding the buttons at least 10 seconds and release the buttons when the Apple logo appears.
If your iPhone 7/7 Plus Power button doesn’t work, you can use the AssistiveTouch to turn off your iPhone instead of using the power button.
- To turn on AssistiveTouch, go to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Turn on AssistiveTouch.
- Then, a light gray square should appear with a lighter colored circle in the middle.
- Tap on the square and choose Device and then tap and hold the Lock Screen icon. This will take you to a screen that says “slide to power off.”
Some users reported that they can see the “slide to power off” on then screen when turn off , but your screen won’t respond. In this case, you can consider to restore iPhone with iTunes. If you can't use iTunes because it asks to grant access from unresponsive iPhone, refer to Way 4 for help.
- Run iTunes and connect your iPhone to that computer.
- When your device appears in iTunes, select it and than click Restore iPhone in the Summary panel.
iPhone 7 plus stuck on black screen with spinning wheel? iPhone 7 is frozen and won’t turn off? Tried to reset, enter DFU mode, recover from iTunes but nothing works? Don’t worry! What you need is Tenorshare ReiBoot, the professional tool to solve all the software issues on your iPhone 7/7 Plus by repairing the operating system and give it a fresh start.
- Run Tenorshare ReiBoot and connect your iOS device with the computer. Select “Fix All iOS Stuck” on the main interface and click “Start” and follow the wizard to get your device detected.
- Once Tenorshare ReiBoot detect your device, Click “Download” button to start downloading the firmware package online.
- After the firmware package is downloaded completed and successfully. Click “Start Repair” to start system recovery.
That’s all for how to iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus won’t turn off. We the solutions outlined here would help you solve your problem.