A Top Solution for iPhone 6s/6s Plus Data Recovery on Mac | Tenorshare
iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, Apple’s next-generation iPhone, are scheduled for unveiling on this September 9th. Excited about the new iPhone and you can’t wait to have one? So are we! However, when you are enjoying the iPhone 6s/6s Plus, you may also face the data loss problem, just like you have in the previous iPhone 6 Plus, 6 or 5S. The tips in this article may be of some help. Read on for the solution to perform iPhone 6s/6s Plus data recovery on Mac to get back lost iPhone 6s/6s Plus data quickly.
Top Reasons for iPhone 6s/6s Plus Data Loss
iPhone data loss happens a lot. Here are some common reasons, which make you suffer from iPhone 6S data loss:
- Accidentally or mistakenly delete important data on iPhone 6S.
- iPhone 6S files got wiped out after iOS update.
- Factory settings restore.
- iPhone 6S got crashed, damaged or lost.
The Best Mac iPhone 6s/6s Plus Data Recovery Tool
It is important to find a right iPhone 6s/6s Plus data recovery tool to get back the lost data. You can just go for iPhone Data Recovery for Mac, which is especially designed for contacts, messages, photos, videos, notes, call history and etc. recovery from iPhone 6s or 6s plus. In addition, it is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and earlier versions.
How to Recover Lost Photos, Contacts, SMS, etc. from iPhone 6s/6s Plus on Mac
Before you start the iPhone 6s/6s Plus data recovery, you should download iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to your Macbook or other computer running Mac OS X.
Step 1: Launch iPhone 6S data recovery for Mac.
Step 2: On the main interface, you will see 3 recovery modes you can choose.
- Recover data from iOS device. This mode needs you to connect your iPhone 6S to Mac and then scan your iDevice for lost data. With this mode, you will not need a backup to restore lost iPhone 6S files.
- Recover data from iTunes backup file. If your iPhone 6S is broken, or damaged, but you have backed up your device, you can choose this mode.
- Recover data from iCloud backup. iCould backup can also help you retrieve lost data. You just need to download your iCloud backup and then scan it.
Step 3: Scan your iPhone 6s/6s Plus or iTunes/iCloud backup, which will last several minutes.
Step 4: After scanning, you will see all data are presented by category. You can preview first and then select those you need and click “Recover”.
How to Prevent iPhone 6s/6s Plus Data Loss
Although you can get back your lost data from iPhone 6S, the best thing is you can be careful and prevent your data loss. To achieve that, you should form a good habit of backing up your iPhone regularly.
- Use iTunes to backup iPhone 6S: Connect iPhone to your computer then choose File -> Devices -> Backup/ Backup Now.
- Use iCloud to backup iPhone 6S: Go to Settings -> iCloud -> Storage & Backup to access the iCloud's backup options. And then tap on "Back Up Now" to start backing up. The data will be then backed up.