How to Recover WhatsApp Messages (Text, Photos, Videos) from iPhone 6s/6s Plus
"What to Do If I Lost My WhatsApp Messages? I mistakenly deleted an important WhatsApp conversation on my iPhone 6s, can I recover them without backup?"
"WhatsApp crashed on my iPhone 6s Plus and all WhatsApp messages and contacts lost, is there any way to get lost WhatsApp messages and contacts back on iPhone 6s Plus?"
Don't worry! Tenorshare UltData can help you. It offers two options to recover your lost WhatsApp Messages (Text, Photos, Videos, audios) and contacts from iPhone 6s/6s Plus.
What Tenorshare UltData Can Do for You?
You can use UltData to retrieve lost WhatsApp messages when:
- The contacts, WhatsApp messages are missing after iOS upgrade.
- You mistakenly delete important WhatsApp messages from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Lost WhatsApp messages after jailbreak, factory settings reset, etc.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch is water-damaged, broken, stolen or locked with a password.
- Old WhatsApp messages are gone after upgrading to the latest version.
Steps to Retrieve Lost or Deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone 6s/6s Plus
Today we will focus on how to recover WhatsApp message on iPhone 6s (Plus) without backup file. For how to extract iPhone 6s (Plus) WhatsApp message from iTunes backup file, click here.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable and launch Tenorshare UltData on your computer.
- After your device is detected, UltData will display WhatsApp file on the program interface. You can preview the messages before Recovery.
- At last, click the "Recover" button on the bottom of the interface to recover the WhatsApp messages from iPhone 6s/6s Plus to your computer. You can save the exported messages and contacts in 3 file formats: .xls, txt and .xlm.
By using the steps above, you can get your treasured WhatsApp information back on iPhone 6s/6s Plus. Get Tenorshare UltData Now!