How to Recover Lost or Deleted iPhone6s/6s Plus Contacts on Mac
"I’m so happy to get my new iPhone6s, but yesterday night I accidentally delete all my contacts in my iPhone 6s. Is there any way I can get my contacts back?"
There are three ways you can do to recover lost contacts from iPhone 6s/6s Plus on Mac. With Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, everyone can easily get back their contacts, photos, videos and up to 20 types of data on iPhone 6s/6s Plus. Let’s see the detail steps.
To get started, download iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to your Mac and launch it after install.
Method1: Recover Your iPhone 6s/6s Plus Contacts Without Backup.
If you never do data backup, you can also connect your iPhone 6s/6sPlus to Mac, iPhone Data Recovery will scan your iPhone 6s/6s plus and restore lost contacts from iPhone 6s/6s Plus on Mac without backup.
- Step 1: Connect iPhone 6s/6s Plus to Mac with a USB cable. Choose "Recover Data from iOS Devices" from the main interface.
- Step 2: Click "Start Scan" to scan your device. The program needs some time to recognize your device, thus if you plug your device but "Start scan" Button grays out, simply restart the program.
- Step 3: Preview your contacts and click “Recover” to restore lost contacts from iPhone 6s/6s Plus.
Method2: Recover iPhone 6s/6s Plus Contacts from iTunes Backup Files.
If you have the good habit of backup your iPhone 6s/6s Plus contacts in period, you can easily get back your contacts from the iTunes backup file. However, the backup is a SQLITEDB file that cannot be viewed and selectively recover to device. Now we'll show you how to selectively recover deleted contacts on iPhone 6s/6s Plus from iTunes backup.
- Step 1: Choose “Recover from iTunes backup files” and the backup files will list below and you will see the detail information of every file.
Tips: If there is no any item,you can import backup file below to choose your iTunes backup files.
- Step 2:After scanning, iPhone Data Recovery will load the backup data and show everything to you. You can choose the contact and recover it to your iPhone or Mac for saves.
Method3: Recover iPhone 6s/6s Plus Contacts from iCloud Backup Files.
As we know, iOS will automatically backup your contacts and other files to cloud if you have turned iCloud backup on. Following we will see how to recovery iPhone 6s/6s Plus contacts from your iCloud backup.
- Step 1: Choose”Recover from iCloud backup files” and login to your Apple ID,iPhone Data Recovery will list the backup files in iCloud and you will also see the detail information of every file and determine which one you want to recover.
- Step2: Then a window will pop up for you to choose a file type you'd like to preview. Then click "Next" to download. After the download process bar reaches 100%, it will scan the backup file for the lost iPhone data.
- Step 3:After that, iPhone Data Recovery will load the backup data and show everything to you. Contacts can be listed in time order for preview. You can choose the contacts and recover it to your iPhone 6s/6s Plus or Mac for save.