How to Transfer Photos to New iPhone XS/XS Max/XR
The iPhone XS is about to unleash with its ultra-specs which has already badged a queue of followers. IPhone XS ultra OLED feature and metamorphosis to an age long lightning interface with a USB Type-C interface is set to pack with the latest device. And when it circulates in the market, the fans in no time will grab it! But, all your favourite pictures are saved in your current iPhone. How then would you migrate easily? That is where; you can get help from this article as we've come up with the possible ways to help you learn how to transfer photos from old iPhone to new iPhone.
1. Recommended: Transfer Photos from Old iPhone to new iPhone without iTunes/iCloud
To easily transfer photos from old iPhone to new iPhone, make use of the best tool in the market- Tenorshare iTransGo. This powerful cloning software aids the users in transferring several types of data from iPhone to iPhone without the need of iCloud or iTunes! Within a fraction of moments, the users can speedily transfer data to their Windows/Mac system. iTransGo is easily compatible with variety of apple devices.
- iTransGo allows users to fully or selectively transfer photos from one iPhone to another iPhone.
- This software uses 1-Click technology to transfer photos from old iPhone to new iPhone.
- iTransGo lets you migrate large amount of data, files, folders etc from old iPhone to new iPhone with an unmatchable lightning speed.
Step 1: Install Tenorshare's iTransGo on your system and connect both the iPhones on the system using USB cable. Your iPhones will display on the program. In case you want to shift the positioning of the devices, use 'Flip' button from the middle of the phone. Then, press 'Next' button.
Step 2: Within moments, the list of data files will appear on the left panel. To transfer photos from old iPhone to new iPhone, tick-mark 'Photos' from media data and other files, you want to transfer. You can also view the storage available of your device from right.
Step 3: After making the selection(s), click on 'Start transfer' tab. Past some seconds, the photos will export from old iPhone to new iPhone and you'll be notified of process completion.
2. Transfer Photos to iPhone XS/XS Max/XR Using iTunes
In this part, we will understand how to transfer photos from old iPhone to new iPhone in the following steps.
- Connect your iPhone to the system via USB cable and run iTunes. Proceed to press on the phone icon from the upper left side. After this, select Summary' displaying on the left side.
- The backup screen will display from where select, 'This computer' and then select 'Back up now' option listed in the Manually Back up section. Lastly, tap on 'Apply'.
- Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone XS with the computer and repeat the step 1 on your device.
- After repeating the step, click on 'Restore Backup'. A pop up will display from where, you need to click on backup of the source iPhone and then tap on 'Restore'.
3. How to Transfer Pictures to New iPhone with iCloud
In this section, we will learn how to transfer photos from iPhone to another iPhone using iCloud.
Firstly, you need to make backup on iCloud. For this, following are the steps for different iOS versions. Check them out!
10.2 iOS or below versions:
From your source iPhone, go to 'Settings' and click on 'Back up Now' > 'iCloud' option.
Above 10.2 iOS versions:
Grab your source iPhone device and go to 'Settings' then 'iCloud' and finally turn on the 'iCloud backup'.
Once you have enabled iCloud backup, you can proceed with the steps for transferring photos from iPhone to iPhone.
- Get your new iPhone and sign in with your previous phone's iCloud credentials. If your new iPhone is untouched, then normally turn your device on. Otherwise, you are required to factory reset your phone by heading to 'Settings' > 'General' > 'Reset' > 'Erase All Content and Settings'.
- After resetting your device, turn on your phone and carefully follow the thread of on-screen instructions to get into the Apps and Data page easily. From the Apps and Data page, choose for 'Restore from iCloud backup' and opt for the updated backup of the source phone to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud.
We've seen the methods of transferring photos from old Phone to new iPhone using iCloud, iTunes. While in iCloud, the process of switching of data may take some time and offers only 5GB free whereas in iTunes, the set of steps are quite complex and not very easy to handle. But, in case of iTransGo, a powerful transferring tool offered by Tenorshare, you can switch the contents in one-click operation. It's simple to use interface and easy steps is worthy of time and efforts. This software ensures that the users do not face any data loss too. Get Tenorshare iTransGo now!