How to Move Apps to New iPhone 11/XS/XS Max/XR
People are excited with the unveiling of the new iPhone 11/XS/XS Max. Its crystal clear OLED screen packed with the ratio of capturing the entire phone has enthralled people entirely. Some people have already started to hands on with the bargain. That implies they would grab the deal of getting the respective iPhones. However, the existing data is surfaced on their current data. How then would they get the same apps, messages and other components of their iPhone. To address this, make use of the following methods to learn how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone in case you're wondering for the same and want solutions.
- Part 1: Transfer Apps from Old iPhone to New iPhone 11 with App Store
- Part 2: Transfer Apps to iPhone 11/XS/XS Max Using iTunes
- Part 3: How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone with iCloud
- Recommended: One-click to Transfer Apps from Old iPhone to New iPhone 2020
Part 1: Transfer Apps from Old iPhone to New iPhone 11 with App Store
App Store is the in-built application of Apple to purchase and download the apps. If you want to have the same apps on your new iPhone then you can via App Store. Following steps will clear your doubts on how to transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone. However, please note that this method works only for purchased apps.
- Grab your iPhone 11/XS/XS Max and visit 'App Store'.
- Near the upper-right corner of Today/Games/Apps/Update screen, click on your 'Photo' and tap on 'Purchased'.
- The enlisted apps will display on the screen. Manually, select the apps by clicking on 'Download' icon corresponding to each app.
Part 2: Transfer Apps to iPhone XS/XS Max Using iTunes
One of the primary ways of shifting the apps to the new phone is by using iTunes. Make use of the list of steps mentioned below.
- Launch iTunes on PC/computer and connect your source iPhone with it. Load program press phone icon at the top. Click on 'Summary' from left panel then.
- Get hold of your latest iPhone XS and connect it with computer via USB cable. Repeat step 1 on your device.
You may also like: The Best Transfer Apps.
Part 3: How to Transfer Apps to New iPhone with iCloud
There is another way of transferring apps to new iPhone i.e. by fetching the files from iCloud. Follow the brief steps on how to move app on iPhone mentioned below.
Note: Before starting, enable iCloud backup service on iPhone for migrating data to your new iPhone XS. Depending upon your iOS, use the method accordingly.
10.2 iOS or lower
Grab your iPhone and visit 'Settings' and then select the 'Backup Now' tab from the 'iCloud' section.
Above 10.2 iOS
For 10.2 iOS or above, go to the 'Settings' form the iPhone and then tap on 'iCloud' option. From there, turn on the 'iCloud backup'.
After enabling iCloud backup, follow the below steps wisely.
Recommended: One-click to Transfer Apps from Old iPhone to New iPhone 2020
The users can make a great use of the flawless software, allowing users to migrate data in a blink of an eye. Tenorshare iTransGo fulfills the need of the hour by its 1-click of transferring apps to new iPhone XS/ XS Max. On needn't to worry for loosing data or overwriting existing chunk of data. This software meticulously works with all ranges of iOS devices and supports the latest iOS 12 beta operating system. The following are the highlight of the software.
- Depending upon your choice, switch the list of your old iPhone's apps fully or selectively.
- In just 1 click, transfer several data types like messages, contacts, audios etc.
- Switch applications between the iPhones without using any backup.
Be assured of not losing upon your data by easily transferring apps to new iPhone in just 4 steps.
This article throws light on various methods for transferring the apps to new iPhone. Some of the methods, demands certain set of conditions, such as in case of iCloud, where stable network connection is important to carry the process. Other methods like App Store and iCloud takes a good chunk of time. So, to cut these problems short, using Tenorshare iTransGo makes sense. This amazing software lets you transfer data without the need of any backup in a herculean speed.