How to Transfer Line to New Phone (iPhone and Android) Without Any Hassle
Line serves to be an intuitive free messaging and call platform that allows individuals with Android & iOS devices to communicate with each other seamlessly. The only issue arises when you get yourself a new phone and wish to store all your memories from app into the new device. With this article, you can know how to transfer LINE to new phone and your data to the new phone -whether Android or iOS device.
- Part 1: (Quick & Easy) How to Transfer LINE to New Phone with Tenorshare iCareFone
- Part 2:(Official Methods) How to Transfer LINE to Another Phone
- People Also Ask About LINE
Part 1: (Quick & Easy) How to Transfer LINE to New Phone with Tenorshare iCareFone
Tenorshare iCareFone can help you transfer your data from old iPhone to New iPhone with simple steps. It also has backup and restore, WhatsApp transfer, and phone data management functions. Follow below steps to succeed to move all your LINE data to new iPhone.
Download Tenorshare iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer on your Mac. Launch it after installation. Cick ‘LINE’, then backup LINE first. Please note that there is only Mac version can backup LINE, if you want to backup LINE on Windows, please refer to this page.
After the backup is finished, select ‘Restore to iOS’ and choose the backup file you'v done before to start transfer LINE messages to new iOS devices.
Now follow the insrtuctions on interface to start transfering, after all things has been comfirmed, LINE transfer process will begain.
A few minutes later, the transfer process is completed, you will get the imformation ‘Restore sucessfully’. And now check your destination device and comfirm whether the LINE messages has been transfered successfully.
Tenorshare iCareFone is a third-party tool. You may also want to know if there is any official method to transfer your LINE to new phone. In the following part, we will introduce two official methods.
Part 2:(Official Methods) How to Transfer LINE to Another Phone
Official methods introduced here are using Google Drive for Android users and iCloud for Ios Users.
Method 1: How to Transfer LINE Messages to New Phone (Android Phones)
You can transfer phone LINE from old Android to your new Android smartphone with the help of Google Drive. Here are some steps to follow to transfer LINE to new phone:
- Launch the LINE app on your Android smartphone. Locate the option “Friends”. Advance to the option “Settings.” Select the option “Chats.”
- Press the option “Backup & Restore Chat History” Select the option “Backup to Google Drive.” Soon enough, the given interface would start creating the respective backup on the device’s storage facility.
- Install LINE app on your new Android phone, login and go to “Friends”>”Setting”>”Chats”> “Back up and restore chat history”>”Restore”.
A few minutes later, you succeed to migrate all your LINE chat from old Android to new Android phone.
Method 2: How to Transfer A Phone LINE to Another Phone (iPhones)
If you are switching from iPhone to another iPhone, there are easy steps to ensure the ease of Line transfer. Here is a step-by-step guide to ensure that you have all your relevant data in your new smartphone after switching from old iPhone to new one.
- Open LINE, tap “v”>”setting’>”Chats”>” Chat history backup” >” Backup now”. Now your LINE chat is backed up to iCloud.
Install LINE on new iPhone and make sure your iCloud is turned on. Go to "LINE" >"v">"Setting"">"Restore chat history". Then, all your old iPhone LINE chats will be showed on your new iPhone LINE.
Now that you are aware of the simple steps about how to transfer Line to new phone and its data from one device to another, there is no worry for switching devices now. And in order to be easier to transfer LINE to NEW phone for Ios user, Tenorshare iCareFone is a great choice. Moreover, it has other functions which can help you as well when you get a new phone, WhatsApp Transfer, for example.
People Also Ask About LINE
1. How do I use the same Line on two devices?
- Launch your Safari on the other device and advance to the link http://vip.othman.tv/
- Scroll down the webpage and select the option “Line 2.” You can select the option “Download” and then install the same on your device.
- 3. Once the app is installed, advance to Settings -> General -> Profile. Enable the option “trust VNE software.”
2. How do you switch account on Line?
It is simple to switch accounts on Line with a few simple steps as:
- Set your account information by entering your contact number, email address, and password.
- Turn on the “Allow Account Transfer” icon on your Line account.
3. How do I transfer my Line chat history from PC to iPhone?
It is possible to transfer your Line chat history from PC to iPhone. There are a lot of third-party tools can help you. Here, an easy-to-use tool-Tenorshare iCareFone will introduced. are steps to follow:
- Launch the iCareFone software by Tenorshare on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC.
- Following the series of steps available on the dashboard, you can easily transfer all your chats and data on Line from PC to iPhone.
- Flexibly transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android;
- Flexibly transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone;
- Backup WhatsApp iPhone to PC/Mac Freely & Easily;
- Restore WhatsApp Backup to iPhone, iPad, Android;