Free iCloud Activation Lock Bypass on iPhone, iPad – 2019
Bought a second hand iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch from eBay or Amazon? However, when you try to set it up, it keeps asking for the iCloud login details (iCloud Activation lock screen) of the previous owner. This really makes you frustrated because unless you bypass iCloud Activation lock screen, you will cannot use the device. Here we give some free iCloud Activation Lock removal service 2018 for you to bypass iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6 and iPad easily.
- Method 1: Ask the Previous Owner to Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- Method 2. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock for Free with DNS Method
- Method 3. Use iPhone/iPad Activation Lock Removal Service Online
Method 1: Ask the Previous Owner to Remove iCloud Activation Lock
This is the easiest and safest way to remove iCloud Activation lock. If you still have contact with the previous owner, ask him to remove this activation lock so you can set it up with your own Apple ID. NOTE that the owner may want extra money to remove the Activation lock.
Method 2. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock for Free with DNS Method
DNS method has been long used to bypass iCloud Activation lock on iPhone and iPad. However, the trick is not so reliable as it may not function consistently and after your device is activated, you can only use most of the major functions of the device.
- 1. Restart your iDevice and choose your country & language.
- 2. Jump to Wifi settings. Click on the 'i' next to the WiFi network you want to connect to.
- 3. Remove the DNS settings and enter a new one according to your location:
- USA/North America: 188.8.131.52
- Europe: 184.108.40.206
- Asia: 220.127.116.11
- Other areas: 18.104.22.168
- 4. Tap "Back", and then choose your network and enter your Wi-Fi password.
- 5. Tap on the back button at the top left corner to get back to the Wi-Fi page and the iCloud Bypass screen will pop up. Scroll and tap on the menu to access apps and several features.
Method 3. Use iPhone/iPad Activation Lock Removal Service Online
iCloud Activation lock removal service like iPhoneIMEI.net is the only way to permanently remove the current iCloud account from your iPhone/iPad. But it will cost some money. It charges £39.99 (approximately $50 USD) per unlock.
- 1. Using iPhoneIMEI.net
- Visit iPhoneIMEI.net website, select the model of your device and provide its IMEI number. You can get the IMEI code by dialing *#06# or find it one the back of your iPhone (For iPhone 5 and newer).
- Next, click on the Unlock now! and you can pay the fee using either Visa or Mastercard.
- Now click on "Buy now!" button and offer your payment details. You will have to wait for 1-3 days.
- 2. Using Official iPhoneUnlock
- Visit OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk and click on "iCloud Unlock" from the Sidebar menu.
- Enter the iPhone model, IMEI number of the iPhone you want to unlock the iCloud account.
- Pay for the service depending on your device mode and wait for 1-3 days to get your iCloud account unlocked.
You can easily bypass iCloud activation lock on iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6 and iPad using the three methods above. But if you get a locked second-hand iPhone, iPad, you can use an iPhone unlocker such as Tenorshare 4uKey to bypass iPhone passcode in minutes.
Here is detailed video about how to bypass iPhone passcode using 4uKey. Hope it will help you better.