How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone Without Backup
Sometimes we lose our important text messages on iPhone by accidentally deleting them or for some other reasons. Whatever the reason is, this issue is totally unwanted by all iOS users. But accidents happen, so you need to take proper measures so that you don't have to face any kind of problem in future. A lot of users forget to back up their data or text messages into their iCloud storage. This causes a serious problem for those who don't know how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone without backup. If you want to recover deleted iMessage/ text messages on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6S/6/SE/5s/5 without backup for free, you have just come to the right place.
- Part 1: How to Retrieve Deleted Texts on iPhone without Backup
- Part 2: 3 Easy Ways to Back Up iPhone Messages to Avoid Further Loss
Part 1: How to Retrieve Deleted Texts on iPhone without Backup
This part is for all those people who want to recover deleted text messages iPhone without backup. It's possible with the help of Tenorshare UltData. This amazing software can help you to recover data directly from iOS devices, iTunes & iCloud backup. It totally supports more than 20 file types and it's compatible with latest iOS 12 beta. It will help you to recover not only your text messages, but also photos, videos, music, contacts, call logs etc. Here is how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone without backup:
1. You need to check that your iPhone is switched on or not and keep it switched on. Connect it to your computer with a good quality USB cable.
2. Now, launch UltData software on your pc. This software will detect your iOS device automatically if it is connected and trusted.
3. After your device gets detected by UltData, you will see an interface like below image. You need to choose "Messages & Attachments" options if you want to recover deleted text messages or you can choose any file type you want to recover. Then click on the "Start Scan" button.
4. Now you will see all the scanned files in front of you. You can choose "Show All" or "Only display the deleted items" to recover. Then you can selectively retrieve whatever file you want to recover from here. Choose the files and click on the "Recover" button.
Part 2: 3 Easy Ways to Back Up iPhone Messages to Avoid Further Loss
If you want to avoid any further loss and don't want to recover deleted text messages iPhone without backup or computer in future, then you should backup iPhone messages in 3 easy ways. This part is about, how you can back up your text messages of iPhone easily. Here is how to do it.
1. Use "Messages in iCloud" Feature:
With the help of this feature you can keep your entire message history updated all the time. This option will ensure that all of your messages are backed up into your iCloud storage. All your messages will appear on any new iOS device when you sign into that device with the same iMessage account. Here is how to turn this feature on.
First you need to go to the "Settings" option and then go to your name to tap on it.
Now choose "iCloud" and turn the "Messages" on, so that all your data is backed up.
2. Back Up iPhone Messages With iTunes
When the word backup comes in your mind, as an iOS user, iTunes is the first thing to remember then. This part will help you learn how to backup iPhone messages with iTunes easily. Here is how to do it.
First connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and launch iTunes app.
Click on the "Summary" option.
Check the "This Computer" button and then click on "Back Up Now" button.
3. Back Up iPhone Messages to iCloud
If you want to backup you iPhone text messages to iCloud storage directly, you can follow this part. Here is how you can do it.
1. Use Wi-Fi connection in your iPhone.
2. Go to "Settings" option in your device and choose "iCloud".
3. Now go to "Backup" and then turn on the "iCloud Backup" option.
4. Now tap on the "Back Up Now" button to backup all your messages to iCloud.
The best way to retrieve deleted texts on iPhone without backup is by using Tenorshare UltData. With the help of this tool you can easily retrieve all your text messages, photos, videos, music, call logs, notes etc. very easily. Text messages or any other 20+ file type, UltData always has the solution. So start using this software for any kind of data recovery task.