Top 2 Ways to Factory Reset iPhone without Apple ID When Find My iPhone is On or Off
"Hey guys. My girlfriend forgot her Apple ID passcode and a popup keeps appearing making her put it in. The phone can't be used without it popping up. How can she reset iPhone without Apple ID when Find My iPhone enabled?"
In many cases, you may need to reset your iPhone without Apple ID such as forgetting Apple ID password or you bought a send hand iPhone but don't know what the Apple ID and password are. Don't worry! This article will show you how to how to factory reset iPhone 7/SE/6s/6/5s/5/4s without Apple ID/iTunes in details.
- Part 1: How to Factory Reset iPhone without Apple ID/iTunes When Find My iPhone is On
- Part 2: How to Factory Reset iPhone without Apple ID/iTunes When Find My iPhone is Off
Trying to reset iPhone but got the message that "Enter your Apple ID password to remover it from your account."? Generally, you need to enter your Apple ID password. This is so the account can be removed from your device, and Find My iPhone can be switched off.
But if you forgot your Apple ID or passcode, you still can reset your iPhone without Apple ID using Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro, a professional iOS fix tool. It can easily factory restore iPhone without Apple ID and iTunes.
- Run Tenorshare ReiBoot Pro after installing, connect your iPhone to computer with USB. On the main interface, click on Fix All iOS Stuck.
- Click "Start" and follow the wizards to put your device into recovery mode or DFU mode to get your device detected.
- Once your iPhone is detected, click on Advanced Mode. This mode enables a deep recovery of iOS system.
- Download the firmware package matching for your iPhone. It will take some time since the firmware package is around 2.5 GB.
- Once the firmware package is downloaded completed and successfully. Click "Start Repair" to start factory resetting your iPhone. The whole process will be done in several minutes without using Apple ID or iTunes.
If you turned off Find My iPhone, then you can use iTunes to reset your iPhone to factory defaults without Apple ID by entering into DFU mode.
- Open iTunes and connect iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. After that, turn off you device. Then press and hold the Home button for 3 seconds.
- Then press and hold the Power and Home button for 10 seconds. When you see the Apple logo disappears, you can release the Power button.
- Release the Home button until iTunes detects that your iPhone is in recovery mode.
- Click on Restore button on iTunes and follow the following wizard to factory restore your iPhone.
Now you have a clear idea about how to factory reset iPhone without Apple ID. Resetting iPhone may delete all your necessary data. I recommend Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, a professional iPhone data recovery program to help you recover lost iPhone data.