Top Data Recovery App for iPhone 6s (Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S on 2016
Like all the past years, 2016 is to be another unpredictable year for all electronic users. All electronic devices have the potential to fail. It can come from an unsuccessful upgrade, a forgotten password, or even more catastrophic situations like water damage, fire, and theft. The vital information can be gone in a flash.
Even we kill all of the possibilities that you may risk losing your data. When it comes, it comes. What will you do? Be better prepared in advance. You need Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery: the best iPhone data recovery app in 2016.
What Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery App Can Do for You?
iPhone Data Recovery App can save you from iOS 9.3/9/8 data loss in any situations:
- Recover lost data on iPhone without backup.
- Extract lost files from iTunes backup especially when iTunes can’t recognize your iPhone.
- Securely download lost data from iCloud backup. No data overwriting.
- Recover data from inaccessible iPhone such broken-screen, water-damaged black screen iPhone.
- Sync recovered iPhone data directly to iPhone or save them on local computer as you like.
- Support iPhone SE/6s (Plus)/6(Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S data recovery.
How to Use Top iPhone Data Recovery App of 2016?
iPhone Data Recovery offers 3 recovery mode for you either recover iPhone data without backup or from iTunes/iCloud backup. Below we take recover iPhone data without backup for example. For more details, read the guide of iPhone data recovery app.
A.Connect iPhone to computer & select a recovery mode. Choose "Recover Data from iOS Devices" from the main interface.
B.Scan iPhone for lost data. When the software detected your iPhone, click "Start Scan" to scan your iPhone.
C.Preview your lost data. After all scanned files are on the program listed by category. You can preview your datafiles one by one and decide ones to recover. Click "Recover". You can then get your lost data back.
Get iPhone data recovery app now if you have any data loss on your device. And our best wishes of the 2016 New Year is none of them happening to you, and of course, our warmest reminder is: always remember to back up your most important data.