Top 2 Ways to Retrieve Lost LINE Chat History on iPhone
Mistakenly deleted your precious LINE chat history from your iPhone? Your LINE pictures and videos disappeared after you update your iOS devices, or you lost all your important messages on LINE as your devices has been stolen? What if it happens to you, is there an easy way to get them back from iPhone X/8/8 Plus7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/SE/6/6 Plus/6/6 Plus/5s? No worries, below are some ways can help you retrieve deleted LINE chat history on iPhone without data loss.
Method 1: Restore Lost Line Messages from iCloud
If you have backed up your LINE messages, pictures and videos on iCloud before you deleted it, you can retrieve the chat history from the backup of iCloud. After updating to the latest version of LINE, sign in to your iCloud account and do the following:
Restore from iCloud
- Step 1: Start LINE on the new device.
- Step 2: Tap Log in and carry over your account.
- Step 3: If the screen to restore your chat history appears, tap Restore Chat History from Backup.
If you have no idea how to backup data on iCloud, here is a simple guide for your reference.
To manually backup on iCloud
- Step 1: Go to More > Settings > Chats & Voice Calls.
- Step 2: Tap Chat History Backup > Back Up Now.
You can restore your chat history to a new phone from an iCloud backup. Sign in to your iCloud account on your new device and do the following.
Method 2: Retrieve Deleted Line Messages, Videos and Pictures on iPhone without Backup
Normally, recovering deleted LINE messages, pictures and videos from iCloud backup is a good option as long as you have made one, but what if you have no backup, what should you do to restore the Line LINE Chat history on iPhone. At this time, an iOS data recovery expert - Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery can be your best helper from iPhone even without backup.
Below is the detailed guide of how to recover lost data from your iPhone directly with Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, including photos, SMS, notes, call history, WhatsApp/LINE messages, App data and other files from iPhone.
To get started, please download and install iPhone Data Recovery on your PC.
- Step 1: Launch iPhone Data Recovery on your computer. Select "Recover Data from iOS Device".
- Step 2: Up next, to shorten the scanning process you can tick what you would like to scan and recover, then click "Start Scan" to proceed.
- Step 3: Now all scanned files are on the program listed according to category. Simply choose "Line" from the right column.
- Step 4: Check the files you need and click "Recover". You can either to recover lost iPhone files to computer or directly recover them to your device.
The post covers two ways to retrieve deleted line chat history on iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/5s/5. If your friends and relatives have met the similar problems, you might as well recommend them to give Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery a try. It really works.