Top 3 Way to Recover Lost or Deleted Text Messages from iPhone 6s/6s Plus
Delete treasured text message from your iPhone 6s or Plus by mistake? Lost your message during iOS 9 updating? Cannot find texts including important information? That’s the very time you need Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery. It is an effective and efficient software designed especially for recovering lost data on your iPhone 6s or Plus, including SMS, Contacts, Music, Videos, Photos, etc. In the following, we will introduce you three ways to help you restore your lost text message.
- Directly Recover SMS from iPhone 6s/6s Plus without Backup
- Recover iPhone 6s Messages from iTunes Backup File on Mac
- Download and Restore iPhone 6s Text Messages from iCloud Backup
This mode allows you directly restoring lost text message from iPhone 6s or Plus.
- A.Connect iPhone to Mac. Connect your device and choose "Recover Data from iOS 9.3/9.2/9.1 Devices" from the main interface.
- B.Scan iPhone for lost data. Click "Start Scan" to scan your lost text messages.
- C.Preview your lost text message. After all scanned files are on the program listed by category. You can preview your text message one by one and decide ones to recover. Click "Recover". You can then get your message back.
Another recovery mode of iPhone Data Recovery is "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". If you have backed up or synced iOS devices with iTunes on your Mac, there will be an iTunes backup on your computer.
- A.Select recovery mode & Choose iTunes backup. The program will detect all backups and shows them on the program main interface. Choose the one you need and click "Start Scan" to precede.
- B.Preview deleted or lost iPhone message on Mac. As scanning finishes we are able to preview all the data containning in the backup. Select the text message you need to recover and click "Recover".
If you have backed up your iPhone data with iCloud, you can restore iPhone data from iCloud backup as well.
- A.Login to iCloud Account. Enter your Apple ID and password to login into iCloud account.
- B.Download and Scan iCloud backup. All individual iCloud backups are listed here. Then a window will pop up for you to choose a file type you'd like to preview. Choose Messgae, then click "Next" to download.
- C.Preview and Recover Lost iPhone Data. Click "Recover" to save the recovered files on your Mac. The text message are saved in their original formats.In this way you could still have all your lost message on your Mac even if you lose data from iPhone.
After easy 3 steps, your lost text messages are exactly back. Get Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery now and never worry about iPhone 6s text messages loss any more.