[Solved] How to Restore iPhone Data from Backup without iTunes or iCloud
Many users like to back up their iPhone data with iTunes or iCloud in case important data loss. However, when it comes to restoring data, they encounter the dilemma that iTunes/iCloud gives errors or want to recover data from iCloud without restore. No matter for what reasons, here is an easy way for you to restore iPhone data from backup without iTunes or iCloud.
- Why Need to Restore iPhone Data from Backup without iTunes/iCloud?
- Part 1. How to Restore iPhone Data from iTunes Backup without iTunes?
- Part 2. How to Restore iPhone Data from iCloud Backup without iCloud?
- iTunes can’t recognize your iPhone, thus can’t restore data from iTunes backup.
- iPhone become freezing, disabled or gets stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode, you can’t recover data from iCloud/iTunes backup.
- Wondering to selectively extract what you want from iTunes or iCloud backup without restoring iPhone.
- iTunes could not restore the iPhone because the backup was corrupt or not compatible.
- iTunes could not restore the iPhone because not enough free space available on the iPhone.
- iCloud prompts “there was a problem loading your iCloud Backups”.
- iPhone won’t restore from an iCloud backup saying “Cannot Restore Backup”
To restore iPhone data without iTunes, you’ll need the help of Tenorshare iCareFone, a perfect alternative to iTunes and help to selectively backup and restore your iPhone data. Now free download this software and follow steps below to restore your iPhone data.
- Run Tenorshare iCareFone and connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable. From the main interface, choose "Backup & Restore". Click “To view the previous backup files” in the lower left corner to check the backups.
- Tenorshare iCareFone will automatically load all the iTunes backups and list them out in this page. Check the backup you need to restore from and click the “Restore” button.
Note: Here you can selectively backup iPhone data without iTunes by checking files you need to backup and clicking “Backup”.
To restore iPhone data without iCloud, you’ll need the help of Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery. This software can quickly download your backed up data from iCloud backup, thus you can easily preview the data details and optionally restore them as you like.
- Chose "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" and sign into your iCloud account. To save downloading time, you can select the backup and files you want to download.
- After downloading, you can see all your backed up data in your iCloud backup. Check the files you want to restore and click “Recover” to get them back.
That’s all for how to restore iPhone data from backup without iTunes or iCloud. If you have any other questions, please leave a message at the comment area.