How to Recover Lost or Deleted iPhone Calendar Data after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
Calendar App is always one of the most wonderful software for any iPhone user, which can not only record what has happened in the specific time but also remind you of the going schedule. Nothing is worse than the calendar data missing or being carelessly deleted. If you are suffering the awful calendar loss problem after iOS 9 upgrading, this is a definitely useful article for you to get back what you want.
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is absolutely the key to help you to restore iPhone data after iOS 9 upgrade on Mac successfully. It is an amazing design for all of the iPhone series including iPhone SE/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S after iOS 9.3/9.2/9 update. This surprising tool can restore your iPhone lost or deleted calendar contents as well as the missing data about your contacts, messages, pictures and videos so on.
Hurry up to download and install this fantastic tool on your Mac firstly (OS X 10.11, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion etc.) and follow the 3 simple steps below to restore lost calendar events on iPhone after iOS 9 upgrading.
- Part 1: Directly Recover iPhone Calendar without Backup after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
- Part 2: Selectively Extract Lost or Deleted iPhone Calendar Data from iTunes Backup after iOS 9 update
- Part 3: Restore iPhone Calendar contents from iCloud Backup after updating to iOS 9
Are you facing with the iPhone data losing or carelessly being deleted issues when you tried to update to iOS 9 or after iOS 9 upgrade? Do not worry! Here is iPhone Data Recovery for Mac for you to restore your lost or deleted iPhone calendar data without backup.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac with USB cable. "Recover Data from iOS Device" is selected by default.
- Click "Start scan". After scanning, all your existing and deleted iPhone calendar data will be listed under “Calendar” category. You can review them before recovery.
- Finally check what you want to recover by clicking "Recover".
Part 2: Selectively Extract Lost or Deleted iPhone Calendar Data from iTunes Backup after iOS 9 update
Have you ever thought to get back some iPhone calendar data from your iTunes backup file? The powerful iPhone Data Recovery for Mac does offer the chance for you to extract and restore what you want from iTunes backup.
- Run iPhone Data Recovery for Mac and select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". Choose the one you need and click "Start Scan" to precede.
- Preview your lost data under "Calendar" category and click "Recover" to restore iPhone calendar contents after iOS 9 upgrade on Mac.
Is your iPhone inaccessible as it has been stuck in Recovery Mode after iOS 9 upgrade but you are so eager to restore the calendar data from iCloud? Please calm down! You can also recover what you want to get back through iCloud backup with the help of iPhone Data Recovery.
- Run iPhone Data Recovery for Mac , select "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" and sign into your iCloud account. Select the backup and files you want to download.
- After downloading, you can see all your calendar records in your iCloud backup. Click "Recover" to get them back.
No matter you have backup file or not, the powerful iPhone Data Recovery enables you to restore lost calendar data on iPhone 6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s after upgrading to iOS 9 on Mac. The state of the iPhone calendar recovery is almost too good to be true! Try it now!