Top 3 Ways to Recover Lost Photos from iPhone after iOS 9.2/9.1/9 Upgrade on Mac
Data loss is almost always an issue that arises when new iOS upgrade and iOS 9 has been no exception since we have seen lots of users complained about losing iPhone photos after iOS 9 upgrade. If you unfortunately lost photos from iPhone after updating to iOS 9.2/9.1/9 or iOS 9 upgrade failing, we share you how to recover deleted or lost photos/camera roll/photo stream from iPhone after iOS 9 upgrade on Mac.
How to Recover Photos from iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S after Updating to iOS 9.1/9
Photo Recovery for iPhone can be very easy as long as you have Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac (or the Win version iPhone Data Recovery). It powerfully offer you 3 ways to restore lost iPhone photos after iOS 9 upgrade either from iTunes/iCloud backup or without backup.
- Top 1: Recover Photos from iPhone without Backup after iOS 9.1/9 upgrade
- Top 2: Retrieve iPhone Pictures via iTunes Backup after iOS 9.1/9 update
- Top 3: Restore iPhone Camera Roll from iCloud Backup Securely after updating to iOS 9.1/9
Never worry that you have no backup for your missing photos. iPhone Data Recovery for Mac can easily help you recover pictures deleted from Camera roll, photo library or photo stream on your iPhone.
- Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable. "Recover Data from iOS Device" is selected by default.
- Step 2: Click "Start scan". After scanning, all your existing and deleted iPhone photos will be listed by category. You can review them before recovery.
- Step 3: Finally check your wanted photos to recover them by clicking "Recover".
Only want to extract lost iPhone photos from your iTunes backup? iPhone Data Recovery for Mac enable you selectively restore lost photos from iTunes after iOS 9 upgrade.
- Step 1: Run iPhone Data Recovery and chose "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". Choose the one you need and click "Start Scan" to precede.
- Step 2: Preview your lost photos and click "Recover" to recover your missing iPhone photos.
iPhone become freezing, inaccessible or get stuck in recovery mode, DFU mode after failing to upgrade to iOS 9? With iPhone Data Recovery for Mac, you can securely download your backed up photos from iCloud backup.
- Step 1: Chose "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" and sign into your iCloud account. Select the backup and files you want to download.
- Step 2: After downloading, you can see all your photos in your iCloud backup. Click "Recover" to get them back.
Thus, no matter you have backup or not, you can easily get back all lost photos from iPhone after iOS 9.1/9 update in the 3 ways above. Just get iPhone Data Recovery for Mac now and never worry after data loss after iOS upgrade.