How to Recover Lost or Deleted iPhone Notes after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
"I have an iPhone 5s, and after I upgraded to iOS 9 I lost all my notes. They were only on my iPhone, not in iCloud. Is there any way to recover lost iPhone notes after iOS 9 upgrade?"
Apple has great improvements for Notes App allowing users to add a photo, map, URL and even draw a sketch with finger. Important as Notes are, it will be more painful to have your notes loss. If you unfortunately lost your notes after iOS update, keep your shirts on! Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery can easily recover deleted or lost notes on iPhone after iOS 9/9.3 upgrade. No matter you have backup or not.
To get started, free download this program on Mac. Windows users turn to the Win version of Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery.
- Part 1: No iPhone Backup? Directly Recover iPhone Notes after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
- Part 2: Selectively Extract Lost iPhone Notes from iTunes Backup after iOS 9 update
- Part 3: Restore iPhone Notes from iCloud Backup after updating to iOS 9
Didn't backup your notes on iTunes or iCloud? As long as your wiped data didn't overwritten by new data, iPhone Data Recovery for Mac can easily recover lost iPhone notes after update to iOS on Mac within 3 steps. No backup file needed.
- Connect your iPhone to computer. "Recover Data from iOS Device" is selected by default.
- Click "Start scan". After scanning, all your existing and deleted iPhone notes will be listed under "Notes" category. You can review them before recovery.
- Finally check your missing notes and click "Recover" to restore them.
Only want to recover iPhone notes from your iTunes backup file? iPhone Data Recovery for Mac also serves as iPhone backup extractor that helps you selective extract what you want from iTunes backup.
- Run iPhone Data Recovery and chose "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". Choose the one you need and click "Start Scan" to precede.
- Preview your lost notes under "Notes" category and click "Recover" to restore iPhone notes after iOS upgrade on Mac.
Can't restore from iCloud since iPhone became inaccessible suck as freezing, stuck in Recovery Mode after iOS 9 upgrade? Want to selectively extract your iPhone notes from iCloud backup? iPhone Data Recovery will meet your every need.
- Chose "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" and sign into your iCloud account. Select the backup and files you want to download.
- After downloading, you can see all your notes in your iCloud backup. Click "Recover" to get them back.
To sum up, no matter you have backup file or not, with iPhone Data Recovery, you can easily recover iPhone SE/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4s lost notes after upgrading to iOS 9 on Mac. Just go ahead and download iPhone Data Recovery for Mac to have a try.