The Best Way to Recover Lost Call History from iPhone after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
Lost All iPhone Call History after Upgrading to iOS 9
iOS 9 eased all my iPhone call history!!! I have important phone number didn’t save in the “Recent” list. I tried to check AT&T history online, but the recent call information is not yet there. Is there any way to get back the “Recent” list on iPhone?
Can I Recover Lost iPhone Call Lists after Update to iOS 9 on Mac?
Don’t worry if you encounter similar situation above. iTunes will backup your iPhone every time you sync your iPhone and iCloud will also backup your device if you turn iCloud backup on. So once you’ve found iPhone data is lost, go to see if your iTunes or iCloud backed up your lost phone calls.
If unfortunately you didn’t backup, as long as your wiped data didn't overwritten by new data, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac can easily recover lost iPhone call history after iOS 9.2/9.1/9 upgrade on Mac. It offers you 3 recovery modes to meet your every need.
- Mode 1: Directly Recover iPhone Call History without Backup after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac
- Mode 2: Selectively Extract Lost iPhone Calls from iTunes Backup after iOS 9 update
- Mode 3: Restore iPhone Call History from iCloud Backup after updating to iOS 9
How to Restore iPhone Call History after iOS 9 Upgrade on Mac?
To get started, free download this program on Mac. Windows users turn to the Win version of Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery.
Follow steps below to recover lost iPhone call lists after update to iOS 9 on Mac, no need any backup file.
- Connect your iPhone to computer. Click "Start scan". After scanning, all your existing and deleted iPhone notes will be listed under “Call History” category.
- Preview your call list before recovery. Finally check your missing calls and click “Recover” to restore them.
iPhone Data Recovery can help you selectively restore iPhone call history from iTunes backup, without overwriting new data on your device.
- Run iPhone Data Recovery and chose "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". Choose the one you need and click "Start Scan" to precede.
- Highlight “Call History” category to preview. Check files you needed and click “Recover” to recover iPhone lost call history after upgrading to iOS 9 on Mac.
You can also optionally extract data from your iCloud backup even when your iPhone becomes inaccessible suck as freezing, stuck in Recovery Mode after iOS 9 upgrade.
- Chose "Recover Data from iCloud Backup File" and sign into your iCloud account. Select the backup and files you want to download.
- After downloading, you can see all your call history backed up in your iCloud backup. Click “Recover” to get them back.
Now you can see that recovering iPhone call history after iOS 9 update is really easy, right? Not only call history, iPhone Data Recovery also help you recover iPhone photos, contacts, text messages, etc. after iOS upgrade.